Barrett wants Matt Burton and Dylan Walker

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Something tells me Burton is the next Thurston and if we can grab him then hopefully it can somewhat mend that old wound.
Woah, let's slow down on the Thurston talk! Haha. But I get what you're saying..

Burton could have a similar impact to Harry Grant and he's the best young half potentially available. It would be nice to poach a great young half after we lost Thurston in similar circumstances.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Woah, let's slow down on the Thurston talk! Haha. But I get what you're saying..

Burton could have a similar impact to Harry Grant and he's the best young half potentially available. It would be nice to poach a great young half after we lost Thurston in similar circumstances.
Lol premature yes but the last young halves that you could see were going to be outstanding were Kearey and Cleary and look what they are doing. Next in line in my opinion are Dearden and Burton. Wakeham also looks the goods but seems to raw atm and struggling behind an average pack.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If we are still chasing another centre I’d give Moses Suli another go before Walker. Burton to me looks similar to Wade Graham he has the skill but will eventually move to the back row due to his size. Plus any player who has a relationship with Baz Will be linked to us. I said it before it will be good to have a coach with pulling power again.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What kind of a name is Rassayri?
Not sure if true just heard on 100% Footy what are your thoughts on the pair and if so where would Walker play if Foran is resigned

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Dylan Walker has the mental capacity of a peanut. Let's hope we never sign him.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
We don't need walker if we have contric. I want to see us bring the kids in the system. If averillo Tass schoup progress is blocked than no thanks. I'll like barrett as a coach buy griffin would have been the better choice for developing the right culture here

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When you look at all the recruitment rumours collectively (and this must be took with a grain of salt), it would be a pretty solid backline. Hoping we are linked to a quality hooker because this has got to be first priority.

1 Hoppa
2 DWZ
3 Cotric
4 Bird
5 Albert Hoppa
6 Walker
7 Burton

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something tells me Burton is the next Thurston and if we can grab him then hopefully it can somewhat mend that old wound.
I swear to god I was in deep thought to myself the other day thinking the exact same thing.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton I agree walker no just can't warm to him

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walker has done nothing for years and way overrated, we would have to pay overs for that crap!

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His only decent position is centre and now we have Lafai, Hoppa and Cotric fighting for the positions.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dylan fucken Walker along with Justin Hodges, the most punchable faces in the game
Lol yep. Curtis Scott towling Walker up in the Manly vs Melbourne game back a couple seasons ago was very satisfying.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And I hope he gets his men, good on him.!!

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we are still chasing another centre I’d give Moses Suli another go before Walker. Burton to me looks similar to Wade Graham he has the skill but will eventually move to the back row due to his size. Plus any player who has a relationship with Baz Will be linked to us. I said it before it will be good to have a coach with pulling power again.
He re-signed with Manly, he and his family left Fairfield and relocated to the Northern Beaches

Moses Suli has knocked back a $2 million deal from St George Illawarra to recommit to Manly for half that amount.

The Herald can reveal the Suli has re-signed with Manly for an additional two seasons for $1.1 million, knocking back a $2 million, three-year contract with the Dragons. It is a further blow for the joint-venture outfit as fans call for the head of embattled coach Paul McGregor.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/dr...hink-2m-three-year-offer-20200602-p54ynu.html

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure if true just heard on 100% Footy what are your thoughts on the pair and if so where would Walker play if Foran is resigned
Walker is signed at Manly for 2021.
So Manly would have to agree to let him go.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Happily take burton but not sure about walker cause I reckon he would want big bucks and isn’t worth 600k plus
He has a contract with Manly to end of 2021 and would be on half a bill already.