Barrett planning Sea Eagles raid - who should we target ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Strategic post.

I would target Martin 'Hawaiian Cucumber' Tapau. He has history with this club and is the punch we need. Not someone I wanted to let go in the first place. Would solve our pack issues ASAP. Hasler May even take Tolman as the replacement.

Secondly, I would do my best Joe Biden impression and sniff around Daly Cherry Evans. DCE the type of guy to leave a restaurant who has bad service mid way through his meal with middle fingers in the air. He is abrasive and makes swift decisions. I recall some minor articles this season about him being on the nose with officials and/or teammates so there may be an opportunity to take over his contract. Maybe even extend it one extra year too.Could probably pump his balls with some TPA stuff to reduce the impact on our cap. He would be the Foran replacement or even partner Foran if Foran ones back cheap enough, and this was a premiership winning combo.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wrong side of 30 now but imagine a front row of Thompson and Kapow
I didn't realise he was turning 31 next year. Still for a year or two the impact and offloads he provides would suit Barrett's style.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Being realistic the only players I'd take from Manly are:
* Schuster - young 6 big wraps on him.
* Sironen - a real threat we could utilise on the edge of CHN leaves, plus with his injuries hed take the bigger $ offer.
* Metcalf - new utility to piss of JMK
* Fainu - kinda solves our 9 issues, however he was only really potent when sharing the role with Koriosau.
* Gosiewski - only 26, runs good lines and filled in well for Sirronen last season
* A.Hopoate - pending where we play Averillo of course

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Cartwright as his assistant also - now that’s fucking juicey!

Liking this more and more each day.