• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Barrett has to go

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
What the fuck is this bullshit, cant even win a game get absolutely smashed by broncos, can barely score a point, Barrett is no coach, he may be good at getting players but coaching well thats above him, time to get a real coach, you can buy all the good players u want doesnt mean a lot without a coach. I dont remember did Dean Pay get this much of a chance? We will be like the tigers and the farce there with McGuire, sick of my side being wooden spooners pretty much every year Bellamys brothers off contract end of season, not a lot about, could even look to the super league in England for a coach like the Titans did

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And who out there is an nrl quality coach? I don’t see any with the exception of John Morris and he’s assistant at the team coming last would you really take a gamble on him I don’t think so