Rumour Barrett Gone

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus didn't allow Barrett in the dressing room. Gus spoke with the players privately after the game, Thats why Jackson didn't go to the press conference. Based on that I think Barrett will be sacked on Tuesday. I won't be surprised if Shane Flannagan is appointed by round 10.
This is the dumbest things I’ve ever read. No GM is going to “not allow” a coach in the sheds after a game. That would be the most unprofessional thing he could do. Anyone who believes this is gullible AF

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus didn't allow Barrett in the dressing room. Gus spoke with the players privately after the game, Thats why Jackson didn't go to the press conference. Based on that I think Barrett will be sacked on Tuesday. I won't be surprised if Shane Flannagan is appointed by round 10.
This sounds familiar.
Did Burton arc up and say "Fuck your sponsorships!"

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Latest news. Urgent board meeting called to discuss the coaching and recruitment staff. Baz was given a last chance last week to fix and the players gave all walked out on the press meeting. Is what we want to hear at the moment lmao

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well at the press confrence trent barrett looked like he just got a mad punch to the head bye gus

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm friends with one of the players brother. Barrett had a honesty session last year and all the players were yelling at each other. Nobody is getting along. Apparently JAC is over it, that the players around him have no passion.
That would explain the way JAC started grabbing at our logo and thumping his chest against our logo the two times he scored....I love JAC's passion. He is not affraid to show it.

Last edited:

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to believe it, but fox replay showed Barret in sheds after the game addressing players whilst broncs presser was on

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gus was in there while he was at the press conference addressing the players.
Did you ever stop & think that Gus was actually taking their order for El Jannah?

Seriously…. Where do you come up with this crap?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably is bullshit but who cares, the more smoke the greater chance of fire. This shit show needs to be ended so the more pressure on the club to react the better.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who knows but truly we all want the club to be 1000000x better so who cares if it’s lies or not. We need a change of coaching it’s gone far beyond reasonable doubt baz is not a FG coach let alone to be out damn coach. It’s a performance based job and any industry that’s performance based would give you 6months to a year and if things haven’t dramatically changed to show your on the rise then it’s cya later