Barrett Confirms Jackson Will Play Lock

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just heard T Baz in an interview on Talkin Sport where he confirmed that JJ will play Lock. From what I could tell, it seems RFM & Waddell are the second row front runners with Stimpson, Elliott & Doorey all in the mix.

Re Burton, he said Panthers hold all the cards but he will keep a spot for him in hope.

Averillo is the 6 & is touch & go for round 1 with Wakeham his back up.

Also said JMK is in a moon boot and possibly out for round 1.

Nappa also racing the clock to be fit for round one.

All in all, a pretty positive & confident interview with heaps of praise for the groups efforts as a whole.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gees a few injury concerns for round 1. Was only expecting Thommo to be out.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t mind Elliot off bench if true, brings some added aggression after initial stages. Personally I’d start him, but happy either way

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gees a few injury concerns for round 1. Was only expecting Thommo to be out.
So long as we get these niggling injury concerns out the way early. Better than later on when we are fighting for a Top 8 spot...he says with a lot of hope and not as much confidence...

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So long as we get these niggling injury concerns out the way early. Better than later on when we are fighting for a Top 8 spot...he says with a lot of hope and not as much confidence...
Agree but we have two games early out of four which I’ve penciled in as wins. Overall it’s a favourable draw. Our last five games of season are all winnable which could have us riding high into finals. I wish we got this draw next year

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news Elliots best position in my opinion is off the bench adds a lot more value don’t rate him as a starter maybe that’s just me.