News Barrett blasts Bulldogs' failure to stick to plan

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We struggle with the transition of players from reserves to firstgrade, Renouf, Ogden, etc killed it regularly in reserves yet other blokes who made far less of an impact at that level look more at home in the NRL than they do. Going to be the same story for this next lot until we address this issue.
Didn't we appoint an ex cowboys coaching staff member to do exactly this late last year? I forget his name.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Didn't we appoint an ex cowboys coaching staff member to do exactly this late last year? I forget his name.
Yes, but I don't think he will be able to do much this early. I think the simple fact is that we are going to struggle until we get some quality experience into the side. Until we have that then we're always going to struggle bringing youth and inexperience into the 17.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes, but I don't think he will be able to do much this early. I think the simple fact is that we are going to struggle until we get some quality experience into the side. Until we have that then we're always going to struggle bringing youth and inexperience into the 17.
Fuck experience, id be content with just some quality ffs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck experience, id be content with just some quality ffs.
We need experience...imagine for a 28/29 year old Graham would do for our side and younger forwards.

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I dont expect changing one player for a reserve grader will swing our form around.
I'd rather see a reserve grader being exited to make the team and giving everything he's got, than a first grader not giving two fucks, just ridingout his contract!

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What are the odds we don’t score the next 2 games?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Specific markets not up for Storm game yet but odds are 0 score 6.50 for this week and $5 to score 6, bloody hell that's an appealing price the nil one lol

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its quite evident that Hoppa can't make one on one tackles.... Baz needs to address that by moving him to the wing.
A bit further out and I would be happy then he can catch Lewis’s passes in row 10.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Specific markets not up for Storm game yet but odds are 0 score 6.50 for this week and $5 to score 6, bloody hell that's an appealing price the nil one lol
Might as well make money off our misery. Haha. I reckon we'll finally score a couple of tries as Souths will clock off when the game is wrapped up. Still expect us to lose by 20 plus though.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Might as well make money off our misery. Haha. I reckon we'll finally score a couple of tries as Souths will clock off when the game is wrapped up. Still expect us to lose by 20 plus though.
Need a few of those Latrell goal line drop out specials :grinning:

Quite a few actually :grinning:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need experience...imagine for a 28/29 year old Graham would do for our side and younger forwards.
To your point it’s probably why Seufumatangi got in the 30 today

Experience/journeyman bookend

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
To your point it’s probably why Seufumatangi got in the 30 today

Experience/journeyman bookend
Yh, unfortunately not much NRL quality lol.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We could of gave latrell 950 or 900 to play fb 3 year deal anyway because we ended up with shit in 2020 shit in 2021 and 2022 still no fb 100%
What do you mean? Corey Allan's better than Latrell :tearsofjoy: .

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That is exactly what i have done the last 2 rounds, may as well salvage something from the misery..and if one is a drinker they can drown their sorrows with money won on our very average team losing :laughing: not sure we could score 2 converted tries though maybe one late?