Barrett asked about Pangai and Vaughn

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd still rather we miss out on Vaughan. It's just an ugly signing (like Dufty). Unless all the conditions are in our favour it isn't worth it (and even then, I'd rather not). TPJ's still a must with what's available imo.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Barrett in today’s press conference:

on vaughn: he’s a very good player but there’s some stuff he’s going through down there so that’s all I’ll say about that

On Pangai: we’re not sure what’s going on with tevita, we have had some discussions with him a while ago but not sure

not sure what to take from that (lack of) information…
They asked him about fifty in his press conference when we lost to the roosters .

Next day we’ve signed him .

Take from that what you will but nothing is official until it’s official

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

on vaughn: he’s a very good player but there’s some stuff he’s going through down there so that’s all I’ll say about that

On Pangai: we’re not sure what’s going on with tevita, we have had some discussions with him a while ago but not sure

Let's be honest, what did we expect him to say...
He looks like he has been cautiously honest about the whole thing without being negative or optimistic.
In my opinion if Pangai jnr is playing cat and mouse with us, surely we wouldn't want him at our club.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It means we haven’t signed TPJ by the sounds of it. Also Vaughn seems like we want to sign him however not gonna deal with his bullshit attitude and his gonna get only 25% of his value. Who knows maybe it’s smoke and mirrors for someone else we might land
Um....so why have some posters said he has agreed to terms?