Official Barba starts new life as truck driver - UPDATE: Not anymore.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How are they going to cope on such a small amount of money?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely hell end up playing french rugby

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with $27 an hour driving a truck... so long as he doesn't have any great expenses from when he was on bigger coin... just needs to kick the substances and gambling and become a proper human

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how a guy who made over $2m from playing league is now living in a council house with his parents?

Don’t these players get educated on how to manage their finances?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a disgraceful thread this is.
Does it make you sick to your stomach?

He doesn't deserve a single second of sympathy. I think it's now fair to say his Missus doesn't either now. How many more incidents like this do we need to see before she finally realises her children are at danger with him around?

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does it make you sick to your stomach?

He doesn't deserve a single second of sympathy. I think it's now fair to say his Missus doesn't either now. How many more incidents like this do we need to see before she finally realises her children are at danger with him around?
She wants his money, nothing else!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how a guy who made over $2m from playing league is now living in a council house with his parents?

Obviously not. Most of them are meatheads anyway.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Well my uneducated guess is, Bad decision after bad decision from start to finish, didn’t get proper financial advice and it was all to overwhelming and went to his head. Don’t quote me though lol..!!(something along those lines) deff wasn’t smart with money or most choices made.

Last edited:

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How these guys don’t own a house or have assets is mind boggling, on the money they are on.. maybe that’s where the nrl fails, I’d have the perfect program . Bringing in a old
Brick
Player with chronic back problems
And saying something like this is what I earned over these years and this is what you earn in one, do the math and realise how lucky you are.