Banning cash

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ban cash?
Then how else am I supposed to get vaginas pop open like a sea clam?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think its a bit of both. Trying to boost tax revenue and bring able to monitor/possibly control our habits.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If they say we need to be microchipped to buy things then its all over!

If it ever comes to that I will ditch Australia and go live in a simpler environment at my ancestral homeland.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cashless purchases also means a shitload more data in regards to what people buy, and hence more targeted marketing.

Drug dealers and dodgy tradies fear a cashless society.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Cashless purchases also means a shitload more data in regards to what people buy, and hence more targeted marketing.

Pharmaceutical companies the number one pushers won't though!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don't you all worry about that, Politis will still find a way around it.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If they say we need to be microchipped to buy things then its all over!

If it ever comes to that I will ditch Australia and go live in a simpler environment at my ancestral homeland.

Don't know if that will happen.. perhaps after we're gone.... but I'm not keen on the whole facial detection shit for payments like what they have in Asia.. it's no wonder these big tech companies were pushing selfies and marketing their phones based on selfie filters and features.... they have got all the vain losers of the world adjusted for what's to come

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think there is a time coming soon, when people will have to make the decision on whether they want to live in a "smart city" or move somewhere less advanced... smart cities have been discussed for a long time now, and they have the technology and the minds to make it a reality.... funnily enough I am on the computer 12 hours a day but I'll be the first guy packing my bags when they start properly implimenting shit.. obviously it's not going to become a reality over night, but we're seeing the different things they are testing across the globe

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know if that will happen.. perhaps after we're gone.... but I'm not keen on the whole facial detection shit for payments like what they have in Asia.. it's no wonder these big tech companies were pushing selfies and marketing their phones based on selfie filters and features.... they have got all the vain losers of the world adjusted for what's to come
You never know buddy?
Many said we would never see a black man as president of United States in our lifetime.

I don't like facial recognition or Pokemon go.

Imo pokemon go was created by the CIA to make sheeple unknowingly volunteer to use their cameras as extra CCTV.

I bet Pokemon go helped lead to one or 2 important arrests?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You never know buddy?
Many said we would never see a black man as president of United States in our lifetime.

I don't like facial recognition or Pokemon go.

Imo pokemon go was created by the CIA to make sheeple unknowingly volunteer to use their cameras as extra CCTV.

I bet Pokemon go helped lead to one or 2 important arrests?

Yeah I'm definitely not going to say for certain we won't... and they put out a lot of shit on YouTube and stuff like that about chips, to kinda normalise the idea.. half the technology we have today you would have been labelled a conspiracy theorist for talking about just a decade ago..

you've got general marketing, in which companies pay for, but then there are some things that get a push from all directions...for a certain purpose.. things that are beyond just being viral (Pokemon Go).... those are the things that should be avoided... and what the public receives would be nowhere near as advanced as the technologies that stay behind closed doors

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I'm definitely not going to say for certain we won't... and they put out a lot of shit on YouTube and stuff like that about chips, to kinda normalise the idea.. half the technology we have today you would have been labelled a conspiracy theorist for talking about just a decade ago..

you've got general marketing, in which companies pay for, but then there are some things that get a push from all directions...for a certain purpose.. things that are beyond just being viral (Pokemon Go).... those are the things that should be avoided... and what the public receives would be nowhere near as advanced as the technologies that stay behind closed doors
Any software or application that demands you give the publisher access to your camera and contacts is a red flag.

I can't wait until the day it says by agreeing to install this app you are giving me free reign to fuck your girlfriend regardless if she screams rape or not?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any software or application that demands you give the publisher access to your camera and contacts is a red flag.

I can't wait until the day it says by agreeing to install this app you are giving me free reign to fuck your girlfriend regardless if she screams rape or not?

that's right... we're all just pawns in a developers game... it's crazy how much access even the lowest level developers can have, legally, for free.... kinda disturbing actually... and then of course the additional access that they receive from people ticking a box without reading what rights they are handing ova.. I don't use a smart phone at all unless I really need to... who wants to be a slave to something that can fit in your pocket ..oh wait