Bankwest stadium

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hiope your right
I'm sure the nrl will fix a GF for them soon but losing is embedded into their DNA. Never forget they cheated the cap and came last. Twice.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Post some footage if you can. What type of drone do you fly? I wouldn't mind getting one some day. Its incredible seeing such different perspectives of things.
I'm more then happy to share it. But it looks like our stadium rebuild is going ahead. We will see.
Apparently it has the steepest grandstand in Australia. Its .6 degrees less then the legal safe maximum.
I got a bit of footage I will see if I can upload it somewhere.

I put up a couple of photos at https://www.instagram.com/stopdroning/

I fly a Mavic Pro. There was a super good deal a while back on OzBargain so I kinda impulse bought it. Really fun to fly and see things from a different perspective so easily. DJI have some really great drones at every price point.

The Stadium steps are REALLY steep. I had my little man strapped to my chest and it was a bit scary to be honest. You definitely would not want to lose your balance.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The Stadium steps are REALLY steep. I had my little man strapped to my chest and it was a bit scary to be honest. You definitely would not want to lose your balance.
Do you reckon it's only a matter of time before someone has a really nasty fall down them?

I did note it seemed incredibly steep in its design.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I got a bit of footage I will see if I can upload it somewhere.

I put up a couple of photos at https://www.instagram.com/stopdroning/

I fly a Mavic Pro. There was a super good deal a while back on OzBargain so I kinda impulse bought it. Really fun to fly and see things from a different perspective so easily. DJI have some really great drones at every price point.

They better not sell full or mid strength beer. Lol

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you reckon it's only a matter of time before someone has a really nasty fall down them?

I did note it seemed incredibly steep in its design.
You would have to be drunk or really not paying attention. The rails have good grip so there is no excuse to not use them.

But yeah, someone will probably fall at some stage.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck that.... we need a home stadium of our own!!!!
ANZ stadium will never be our home ground..

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is everyone happy with their members seating allocation for next season at Bankwest? I’m very happy with mine