Bankwest stadium

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just saw Peter Wynn showing off Parramattas new stadium on Foxsports. Wow!!! Looks amazing.
I know Parramatta is a massive "city" within Sydney, but fuck knows how that rabble of a club gets such an amazing stadium. Can't wait to see it packed to the rafters though!!!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Just saw Peter Wynn showing off Parramattas new stadium on Foxsports. Wow!!! Looks amazing.
I know Parramatta is a massive "city" within Sydney, but fuck knows how that rabble of a club gets such an amazing stadium. Can't wait to see it packed to the rafters though!!!

Gonna check it out with my drone tomorrow and going to the open day next week or something.

It does look amazing, and I cannot wait to see our games there.

IMO this stadium should no longer just be Parramattas, it should be theirs, tigers and ours. Fuck ANZ.

But if we can't call it home, I hope we at least play a few games there a year, especially when we verse Parra. Sick to death of games being moved to ANZ.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gonna check it out with my drone tomorrow and going to the open day next week or something.

IMO this stadium should no longer just be Parramattas, it should be theirs, tigers and ours. Fuck ANZ.

But if we can't call it home, I hope we at least play a few games there a year, especially when we verse Parra. Sick to death of games being moved to ANZ.
Post some footage if you can. What type of drone do you fly? I wouldn't mind getting one some day. Its incredible seeing such different perspectives of things.
I'm more then happy to share it. But it looks like our stadium rebuild is going ahead. We will see.
Apparently it has the steepest grandstand in Australia. Its .6 degrees less then the legal safe maximum.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently it has the steepest grandstand in Australia.
I wonder if that'll cause problems for some fans who have vertigo or suffer from heights.

Forget if it was Spotless or SFS but one of them used to be really steep too. Felt (at times) like you'd fall out of your seat and tumble to your death.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This stadium will make Parramatta a powerhouse club in the NRL in my opinion....It’s an awesome stadium...Parra are so lucky

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone's been raving about it. It looks great. My mate who's a Parra fan did the tour last week and hasn't shut up about it since.. I'm looking forward to seeing what it looks like on Monday.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Oh fuck no. There is NO WAY we should have OUR HOME ground in the heartland of our BIGGEST rival.

Belmore >>> Wankwest!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This stadium will make Parramatta a powerhouse club in the NRL in my opinion....It’s an awesome stadium...Parra are so lucky
It won't. Brisbane have a better stadium, virtually an entire state to themself and don't abide by a salary cap and they're just as bad as we are.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And these reports of a "sold out game" on Monday is bullshit. I know for a fact they've given away hundreds if not thousands of tickets to various schools.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It won't. Brisbane have a better stadium, virtually an entire state to themself and don't abide by a salary cap and they're just as bad as we are.
I hiope your right