Bankstown family punchup!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What makes ot worse, I have a wide foot too. Brands like Asics, Reebok and Adidas I don't even bother with.
Look at New Balance, they've got plenty of styles good for wide feet and I think they go up to size 15 although I've never had to look for shoes that big haha. The 2002r are definitely made for bigger feet because I can fit in a whole size down. They are pricey but look awesome and come in both basic and crazy colourways.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Look at New Balance, they've got plenty of styles good for wide feet and I think they go up to size 15 although I've never had to look for shoes that big haha. The 2002r are definitely made for bigger feet because I can fit in a whole size down. They are pricey but look awesome and come in both basic and crazy colourways.
Thanks bro I'll check them out.

I'm still wearing my Nike Reax from 2017... ugly AF but comfortable.

Before them was wearing Shox for 6 years lol

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
What makes ot worse, I have a wide foot too. Brands like Asics, Reebok and Adidas I don't even bother with.
Try getting in to the Pumas bro. They are comfy as fcuk and look decent. I've got a whole range of selections from Nike, Adidas, Asics and Pumas and without a doubt, Pumas shit all over them in comfort.

Btw I'm a size 13 or 14 us depending on shoe.

Below are the Puma Enzo's.
images%20(1)%20(7).jpg

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Try getting in to the Pumas bro. They are comfy as fcuk and look decent. I've got a whole range of selections from Nike, Adidas, Asics and Pumas and without a doubt, Pumas shit all over them in comfort.

Below are the Puma Enzo's.View attachment 64635
I like the clean look. Are they light?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Below are the Puma Enzo's.View attachment 64635
Yes Puma's a good shout, totally forgot about them. They're more affordable too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They actually pretty cheap when you compare it the other brands. I stocked up on a few sets a few months back when they were half price. Basically paid like $50 a pair. Bought like 8 different style's. Fuckin bargain.
I got the suedes and a pair of rs-x. Had the rick and morty pair too but sold them because they had insanse resale value lol.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Royal Rumble - Bankstown Edition.

and I shit you not, it was actually on the weekend just passed too!

I fucking hate shoe shopping these days. I like fairly plane shoes and the bulk of them are like fucking clown footwear.
Just got a few new pairs myself, as my current shoes the soles are falling off.

3 pairs for $110 was the damage.

2 pairs for $50 from Spendless Shoes, and a pair of heavily reduced DC Shoes from Platypus Shoes for $60.

Was pretty happy with that haul.