Bankstown family punchup!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Royal Rumble - Bankstown Edition.

and I shit you not, it was actually on the weekend just passed too!

Just got a few new pairs myself, as my current shoes the soles are falling off.

3 pairs for $110 was the damage.

2 pairs for $50 from Spendless Shoes, and a pair of heavily reduced DC Shoes from Platypus Shoes for $60.

Was pretty happy with that haul.
Nice. I like a bargain.

My last two pairs cost me a combined $395. But these were the only two pairs I've paid more than $40 for since I was 16. Back then I had a pair of Nike's worth about $100.

I only bought expensive shoes because my last pair of work shoes were so fucking tight that I got blisters under my big toenails over two days at work. Almost lost my toenails. I had to trim them back to about 3mm as they were getting caught on my socks after the blisters popped. So I opted to buy some work shoes from the athletes foot. They were so comfortable that I opted for another $200 pair of sneakers from the athletes foot. But I do begrudgingly spend that amount on shoes. I've been buying cheapies for 23 years prior to the blister incident.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. I like a bargain.

My last two pairs cost me a combined $395. But these were the only two pairs I've paid more than $40 for since I was 16. Back then I had a pair of Nike's worth about $100.

I only bought expensive shoes because my last pair of work shoes were so fucking tight that I got blisters under my big toenails over two days at work. Almost lost my toenails. I had to trim them back to about 3mm as they were getting caught on my socks after the blisters popped. So I opted to buy some work shoes from the athletes foot. They were so comfortable that I opted for another $200 pair of sneakers from the athletes foot. But I do begrudgingly spend that amount on shoes. I've been buying cheapies for 23 years prior to the blister incident.
Shoes are insanely marked up.

Ouch! I'm amazed the difference in shoe sizes between manufacturers. I'm normally a 9, but the other week had to go up to a size 11 for one manufacturer.

Work boots and formal shoes are the worst for fittment I've found. Tend to always cut in to your feet.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shoes are insanely marked up.

Ouch! I'm amazed the difference in shoe sizes between manufacturers. I'm normally a 9, but the other week had to go up to a size 11 for one manufacturer.

Work boots and formal shoes are the worst for fittment I've found. Tend to always cut in to your feet.
Yeah. I'll probably have to go for another identical pair when these ones wear out. They've actually soldiered on for over a year. The ones I get for under $30 don't tend to last 6 months. But steel cap boots have been the worst fitting in general that I've worn.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah. I'll probably have to go for another identical pair when these ones wear out. They've actually soldiered on for over a year. The ones I get for under $30 don't tend to last 6 months. But steel cap boots have been the worst fitting in general that I've worn.
Steal cap boots destroyed my achilles and heels. Never want to have to wear them for extended periods again.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I only buy shoes in the U.S. We get ripped off so bad here and mostly get the dregs too

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a round 2, just seen it on the news ... Retaliation fight with 3 on 1 at Condell park school... Stupid kids

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
There is a round 2, just seen it on the news ... Retaliation fight with 3 on 1 at Condell park school... Stupid kids
Piss poor - kid in a headlock and two others just going to town on him. And I believe BSC was round 3 - round 2 was some car and house damage. Looks like the kid and his family had enough and just went postal.

And they've charged the kid and his family.

Fckd up all round.

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
Man that fight was funny as.

Take a look at how hard the skinny little chicks are going at it...

What a fcukin bahadli man. These sandniggerz are fucked. Haha.

Hang your heads in shame.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Try getting in to the Pumas bro. They are comfy as fcuk and look decent. I've got a whole range of selections from Nike, Adidas, Asics and Pumas and without a doubt, Pumas shit all over them in comfort.

Btw I'm a size 13 or 14 us depending on shoe.

Below are the Puma Enzo's.View attachment 64635
Mate great tip I like all black coloured shoes, I'll be on the lookout for them too.
I bought some Adidas ones a while ago online..and f'ked the sizes up lol :(

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
Mate great tip I like all black coloured shoes, I'll be on the lookout for them too.
I bought some Adidas ones a while ago online..and f'ked the sizes up lol :(
They have a wide range is different styles that are all black. If black is your thing, you'll like'em.

When I get time ( and I remember) , I'll take some pics of what I got and upload them for ya. Prices varied from $35 to $50 each when they were on special.

Bought a few pairs a few years back that I still got as well, some have been thrashed and tbh, they still look new after a decent clean.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They have a wide range is different styles that are all black. If black is your thing, you'll like'em.

When I get time ( and I remember) , I'll take some pics of what I got and upload them for ya. Prices varied from $35 to $50 each when they were on special.

Bought a few pairs a few years back that I still got as well, some have been thrashed and tbh, they still look new after a decent clean.
Thanks man, appreciate it..think we all wanna wear half looking cool shoes but comfort and some durability is the biggie.
I

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
Thanks man, appreciate it..think we all wanna wear half looking cool shoes but comfort and some durability is the biggie.
I
Haven't forgotten ya mate.

Been out all day but will hopefully get some pics in the coming day's for ya.