Opinion Ban nasheed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I would ban @DoggyStyla if anyone.
If you want to know why, go through his last 50 msgs and I challenge you to find ONE of any value at all. It's just abuse.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i have ignored nasheed you no more shit bullshit posts from a pretender, happy days

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
i have ignored nasheed you no more shit bullshit posts from a pretender, happy days
I'm so sad at this news.
I will miss your abuse and you saying the oil is wrong when it's true then disappearing when everyone agrees with me.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed you're ok my friend.
I vote we keep you.
If I have one complaint it would be the bad oil you occasionally mix with the good batches you deliver.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nasheed you're ok my friend.
I vote we keep you.
If I have one complaint it would be the bad oil you occasionally mix with the good batches you deliver.
i havnt seen one good batch ?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: time to ban nasheed for life! To nasheed, please leave the kennel! Thank you
No. We have a pretty open forum, and can tolerate all types of contributor. The only people we should ban are those who are using foul language, attacking other Kennelers, or inciting violence.

The best way to counter people you don't agree with is to use facts.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Why is the guy who tries to be me, wanting me banned?
Is this some sort of replicate and discard thing?
Youoboys has been watching the Kurt Russell classic 'the thing'. Or that other movie where aliens replace humans with pot plants
So you've noticed the board of the Dogs, eh?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@Nasheed you're an awesome troll but you need lessons from the kennels great @Rodzilla. That **** has been cracking us up for years.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
@Nasheed you're an awesome troll but you need lessons from the kennels great @Rodzilla. That c*** has been cracking us up for years.
lol thanks but i think its over

im picking up a new gaming laptop tomorrow, im going to get the new flight simulator 2020 game and im going flying ffs

its like flying in GTA5 except its the whole world, ill see everybody in 2027 after ive been everywhere and im bored

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Why is the guy who tries to be me, wanting me banned?
Is this some sort of replicate and discard thing?
Youoboys has been watching the Kurt Russell classic 'the thing'. Or that other movie where aliens replace humans with pot plants
Bulldogs fan here: sorry nasheed. I didn’t realise we were the same person. I am you..... we should fight each other. It’s like fight club the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.