Rumour Ball playing 13

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we could get him at half freight I’d consider it. Feel like someone like Gus around him telling him some hard truths would be a good thing. He’s probably had yes men around him for his juniors and coming into grade, then you have the John’s brothers praising him because they know his dad or uncle from the knights. Shuster would probably go well under someone like a Bellamy or Bennett that have the right balance between discipline and nurture. Couldnt imagine taking orders from a combination of Seibold/DCE would be appealing though

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was that a Des hand grenade, 800k is beyond a joke. Not sure how manly can move him on with that freight to deal with
They can’t unless paying 50 to70 % of the bill.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Current player on the outer at another club playing 6 making recent headlines. Some movement happening to have him at the Dogs to play as ball playing 13. More likely to come in 2024. Slight chance for this year.

Having Addo Carr at the dogs helps put it that way if anyone knows what the go is behind the scenes.
Aside from the political side of it , JAC will keep him in line , remembering JAC wasn’t always the most disciplined in his early days.
Thanks mate, there’s a fair bit of varying opinions on Schuster on here, but for what it’s worth, appreciate the info (and I know others do also… some folk treat some of this stuff personally) - don’t shoot the messenger peeps.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Id take him for the right $$$, All top teams have good locks particularly ball playing locks, I think TPJ could maybe help get Schuster more switched on, and Ciraldo would work his magic on him. We also Need good props badly as well.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the words of Gus:
No, no, no, no, no.

GHs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Could really change things up this year willing to take the chance on him at around the 500k mark
Would play him at 13

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s astounding that Manly signed him for that much! They must of known of his “issues”!
$800K LMFAO!
on potential at the time I wouldn't of been surprised with a 500-600k contract. 800k a bit high.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
After the cocksucker leeches we have had that have sucked the blood from this once fine family. I say fuck Schuster, fuck his mother, fuck his father for raising a fat, self centred vito spatafore looking douche bag. Fuck his friends who are friends of someone who did a year in the can but act like they did the bid for him and claim the rep. Oh and fuck Schuster the malignant ****

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. If he can't control his eating habits and as professional football player on 800k a year I don't think he should he training and spending his days 150 yards away from Awafi.

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard pass. Have always thought he was lazy and just wanted to do the flashy stuff.

Didn’t he spit the dummy and threaten to walk if Manly re-signed Foran because he wanted to be the starting 6?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I've never tried it. Any good?
I’m biased because I’m Lebanese, but I like it.
They don’t seem to have the professionalism of El Jannah, which has sacrificed its Lebanese heart but in turn we have clean food.
Al Hawa is ok but they are stupidly unprofessional.
Waiters in Nike hats saying ti customers ‘shu what u want?’

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lazy player who would be a massive liability defending in the middle.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Massive marketing opportunities for one of our sponsors if he signs, and given his tackling technique, I can see the (Shoe) SchuGrab signs already.