Opinion Bailey Biondi-Odo ??

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Need to sort out of he’s a hooker or half and develop the shit out of him. His natural talent is there and he seems to have some fire in the belly which is rare for a Bulldog over the last few years.
Natural 7 mate...haven't had a young one for sooo long.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Natural 7 mate...haven't had a young one for sooo long.
I really like what he has done out of dummy half though. He knows when to run, gives good service, solid defence and a great kicking game. I would love to see him get a couple of full games there to see how he does.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He probably can play either pretty well to be fair. I just hope they identify his position and leave him there to develop we have a nasty habit of stuffing these type of players around and stifling them.
Kid will want to ply in the halves but barrett will fcuk him around at hooker and he will leave.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it just me? I was filthy when I saw Flanagan back after half time in place of BBO.
Nope. I was fucking filthy when I saw Flanno back after HT but I KNEW that was going to happen as we were never going to be lucky enough for Flano to fail his HIA

BBO is the ONLY reason I'm watching this shit show right now so I was pissed off he only get 30 minutes

I said this a couple of weeks ago but Baz's moronic team selections are starting to really worry me....he looks as clueless as Pay

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is anyone else worried that he's still not re-signed? You'd think Gus is on top of it but you never know. His value goes up after every game, even in limited minutes.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My guess is Gould instructed Barrett to give flanno a start and see if he can do anything. He did achieve being a speed bump so kudos to him. BBO should be given a go with Lewis and shift Avo back to centre because he has no value as a half

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminds me of barba when he first came through off the bench in 08 in our wooden spoon year, he was the only shining light of that season....Bbo looks like a natural and beams with confidence, not one of our halves in the last few years would have the balls to see an opportunity and kick early and force a drop out. He can really nail down the number 7 next year, hopefully he gets bigger minutes rest of the year

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the look of BBO but lets not go over the top just yet and expect miracles from the lad everytime he touches the ball and then criticise him if he makes some bad plays. Hes still young, he clearly looks like a real good bright spark, im praying hes either class at 7 or 9 cause we need both

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Honest question...

I haven't paid any attention at all to Dumpty, can he play hooker?

We may be stuck with him next year...

1. Avo
6. Burton
7. BBO
9. Dumpty

14. JMK

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If his not starting at halfback next week then Barrett is kidding himself. I've seen enough of him to be convinced his our long term halfback. Great short kicking game and has speed off the mark you can't teach that. He also has swagger and confidence about him another thing you can't teach.

2022 without a shadow of a doubt has to be.

6. Burton
7. BBO

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honest question...

I haven't paid any attention at all to Dumpty, can he play hooker?

We may be stuck with him next year...

1. Avo
6. Burton
7. BBO
9. Dumpty

14. JMK
Terrible idea dude sorry. I want avo to succeed also. But unfortunately we have better options in all positions he might end up being good at. Spine has to be. Dufty at hooker no way.

1. Dufty
6. Burton
7. BBO
9. ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Terrible idea dude sorry. I want avo to succeed also. But unfortunately we have better options in all positions he might end up being good at. Spine has to be. Dufty at hooker no way.

1. Dufty
6. Burton
7. BBO
9. ?
Im Just going off Dufty's acceleration tbh.

With Avo, I know originally Baz wanted Avo at FB but hasn't played him at all there.

So maybe switch Avo and Dufty?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

1. Dufty
6. Burton
7. BBO
9. ?
Dufty is shit,doesn't walk into fullback at all imo