Opinion Bailey Biondi-Odo ??

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just want people’s opinion, views, or insight

Where is Bailey Biondi Odo ? Wasn’t this kid killing it in the younger grades and got called up to the top 30 for this year ?

Also ain’t he regarded a massive freak of talent and he’s a half back anyway if anyone has answers it would be good cause averillo, Flanagan , wakeham ain’t getting the job done! If this kid is who the media and players say he is surely a burton and odo combo would be a way to go

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
BBO isn't in the top 30 but I've seen him around the group, even at games. I'd guess he'd be really for next year but I don't see him playing reserves unless Flanagan is moved on.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been playing in jersey flegg.

Not sure about his inclusion in top 30 this year.

Some valid point from op. Im of the opinion he was rated higher than he is now. Or at least he has not made up grounds in the hb pecking order. This could be due to lack of games last year. He was already playing in parra u20 in 2019 i think. Was included in trial last year for us as well.

May be someone that knows about juniors better like @diddly can have more input regarding bbo.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know where he's at physically but I'd like to see him get a go. Sometimes you just don't know if a kid can make the step up until you give them a go (Sam Walker, Reece Walsh).

It's clear that Avo isnt a real half (better suited to FB), Wakeham and Flanno are real halves but they're just shit and have no running game whereas BBO seems to have both aspects covered. In a season where we have nothing to lose (again), we may as well give him a go

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't know where he's at physically but I'd like to see him get a go. Sometimes you just don't know if a kid can make the step up until you give them a go (Sam Walker, Reece Walsh).

It's clear that Avo isnt a real half (better suited to FB), Wakeham and Flanno are real halves but they're just shit and have no running game whereas BBO seems to have both aspects covered. In a season where we have nothing to lose (again), we may as well give him a go
Yea bats true

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

He seems to be getting injured alot and he's only play Flegg!

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

We always seem to be a club that holds young players back for some reason…. If this Bailey kid has something, then yes, give him a game or two in 1st grade at the expense of the useless S Katoa, Waddell & Floppa that currently give our 1st grade team NOTHING!!! Warriors had no issues giving Reece Walsh a go…. He’s made some mistakes, but he’ll be better for it in a few years time

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We always seem to be a club that holds young players back for some reason…. If this Bailey kid has something, then yes, give him a game or two in 1st grade at the expense of the useless S Katoa, Waddell & Floppa that currently give our 1st grade team NOTHING!!! Warriors had no issues giving Reece Walsh a go…. He’s made some mistakes, but he’ll be better for it in a few years time
Why? Our fans will just shit on him like every other kid that makes his debut for us. Plenty of our kids are playing up a grade or two right now anyway, they don't need to be rushed into the NRL.

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Without a decent hooker (jmk played well against dragons not so much eels) and more forwards (except Luke Thompson) i reckon BBO would get smashed and TK would just shit all over him.

Look how good Flanagan was going at the rooters and how he’s going now with our shitter slower pack.
TK last year was jizzing over the Flanagan signing and now he’s now even in 1st grade.

Hard pass to BBO. We want to develop him not crush him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Without a decent hooker (jmk played well against dragons not so much eels) and more forwards (except Luke Thompson) i reckon BBO would get smashed and TK would just shit all over him.

Look how good Flanagan was going at the rooters and how he’s going now with our shitter slower pack.
TK last year was jizzing over the Flanagan signing and now he’s now even in 1st grade.

Hard pass to BBO. We want to develop him not crush him.
Flanagan was shit at the Roosters lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we sign Johnson, then Averillo should play fullback to prepare for next season and BBO should play in the halves to get a taste of FG.
Signing SJ is a what we Need to do, and want the announcement soon, eagerly waiting.!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anybody else see Andrew Johns in Bindi with the way he moves?

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Signing SJ is a what we Need to do, and want the announcement soon, eagerly waiting.!!
According to Bulldogs for life page, he should be confirmed in a few days. We should take social media posts with a grain a salt.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
According to Bulldogs for life page, he should be confirmed in a few days. We should take social media posts with a grain a salt.
Excellent.!!!