Opinion Bailey Biondi Odo

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
He's gaining more mass than strength with that routine. Hopefully that isn't his regular workout and most of the time he is doing high reps.
I was under the impression that high reps yield the least strength (mainly mass) compared to lower reps i.e 3-5?

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This guy has shown x factor in lower grades and is a star waiting to happen given the right opportunity .I think he is worth a shot the investment .
We have nothing to loose and only can gain .Hopefully Baz has did his homework and has identified this .

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This guy has shown x factor in lower grades and is a star waiting to happen given the right opportunity .I think he is worth a shot the investment .
We have nothing to loose and only can gain .Hopefully Baz has did his homework and has identified this .
he looks the goods, but he has to do it against men.
hopefully we get reserve grade back next year and he can learn his trade there.
looking at how is bulking up, hooker not out of the equation for sure.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was under the impression that high reps yield the least strength (mainly mass) compared to lower reps i.e 3-5?
Its a bit complicated when it comes to strength, but in a nutshell high reps with lower weight is more effective for endurance strength, low reps with higher weight is more effective for maximum strength. If you want to know what builds mass, go ask the pro body builders, you'll find they do low reps with higher weight.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
An African halfback?
Oh boy.
We are the only team that has this stuff back to front.

Eels, raiders, storms,saints and Newcastle all habe fijian wingers and white halves.
We have fijian halves and white wingers.

we got it all confused
Other than being quite racist have you ever heard of George Gregan or Will Genia from the Wallabies?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reminds me of barba big time
Barba on roids 8-) such a little nugget. But can run like a gazelle.

I think Tbaz can really help him develop. If he is to make it Barrett will get him there.

He is probably doing backflips knowing Pay and his madness is gone and the new guy prefers skill and attack instead of 4th tackle tolmans.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Other than being quite racist have you ever heard of George Gregan or Will Genia from the Wallabies?
Neither is league,
But Will Genia is a Papua new Guinean from Papua new Guinea.

If the obvious papuan surname wasnt the biggest hint, here is his wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Genia

I actually find it quite ignorant and disrespecful from you to just lump in PNG and Africa, why? 'because they are all black?".

I have lots of respect to you as a poster, but please, we are in the 21st century so try and tone down the ingrained racism. Through education, you will learn the difference between Samoa and tonga, a little Sub Saharan black from Zimbabwe as opposed to a big west african black from nigeria.

You will learn just how far png is from Africa, yet how close they are physically and mentally to Aboriginals.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BBO is currently 18 - it would be nice to see him dominate in the 20's next year and play a few games in reserve grade.

Buying a few established top class players will see us back in the 8, however we will not become a top 4 club again until we see a crop of younger players come through the grades.
I don't think that buying talent for the next two years will exclude us from getting to the top four. But staying in that tier of top teams for more than a season will require a good and continuous crop of good quality juniors coming through to balance cap space spent on retaining key positions with some cheap players in less important positions for their first few years in the NRL.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lucky for the kid their is an 'I' in his middle name and its not spelt as Bondi..

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
With a lack of junior halfs coming through at the Cowboys don't be surprised to see BBO targeted to return home to NQ.