Bad Habits? or Nuns on the Run?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The catholic church in Australia owns 30 billion in property in Australia alone. One of the largest non government property owners ,you dont acquire that without being a buisness
Well you can't hate on them because
people want to donate ..and by the way they are acting respectful and responsible by purchasing properties that can be passed on , used or sold in times of need.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine if the catholic church was treated like a normal buisness like it should.
Imagine if Woolworths had the amount of child sex offenders as the church working in its ranks do you think they could get away with it and cover it up like the catholic church .
You dont think there's child sex offenders that work at woolies? I should know I'm there all the time using their free Wi-Fi

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
, used or sold in times of need.

I guess you're right it would cost a lot of money to get a gag order on the media, it would cost a lot to pay victims of sex offenses to be quite, i would cost a lot to cover up their pedophiles.
Your right god bless them

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You dont think there's child sex offenders that work at woolies? I should know I'm there all the time using their free Wi-Fi
If woolies had the volume of sex offenders as the church it would not be in business it would be burned to the ground

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yep gag order aus media hes been charged sentence next year
@south of heaven Thanks ... I realised after I posted that. Gag order is only to prevent the media reporting it (and probably ruining christmas).

More than likely to protect their own and the church given he was 3rd in charge worldwide.

Since it's christmas time I reckon we should indulge in some carols... maybe Jingle Bells Rock..

Jingle Pell Jingle Pell Jingle Pells Cock
If you're an altar boy he likes you a lot.
Body of christ, depicted as bread.
So what exactly depicts giving him head.

Get on your knees and open your mouth,
As his "healing hands" head down south.
Blood of god is red wine.
Altar boys are mighty fine.
That's how you jingle pells cock!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Got another one....

The First Noel..

No Pell, No Pell,
No Pell, No Pell.