Gilded
Reaction score
I'm OK with the right side of;
Foran
Jackson
Hopoate (chiming in from fullback)
Holland
Smith

That looks to be an effective attacking line up, especially judging by the last 6 games this year, without Foran.

The left hand side;
Lewis
Martin
CHN
Montoya

Not quite as an effective attacking unit, for Lewis kicks they need a catcher, height, hence Montoya.

Go Dogs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Maybe so but Crichton is a better defender than Montoya so that could help. Foran next to Hoppa is still a worry.
Foran is just a worry in general.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm OK with the right side of;
Foran
Jackson
Holland
Smith

That looks to be an effective attacking line up, especially judging by the last 6 games this year, without Foran.

The left hand side;
Lewis
Martin
CHN
Montoya

Not quite as an effective attacking unit, for Lewis kicks they need a catcher, height, hence Montoya.

Go Dogs
Foran and Holland defending next to each other? That's going to destroy us.. Im starting to think how would CHN go at right centre.

Jackson inside Foran and CHN outside of him with Smith out wide... That's some strength on that side.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon Foran is going to be more motivated playing along side Lewis... just that energy and confidence Lachy brings, and the fact that Foz knows he is not expected to do everything, like when he was stuck with Frawley... I'm actually pretty confident that the two will form a pretty solid combination.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I reckon Foran is going to be more motivated playing along side Lewis... just that energy and confidence Lachy brings, and the fact that Foz knows he is not expected to do everything, like when he was stuck with Frawley... I'm actually pretty confident that the two will form a pretty solid combination.
Foran did fuck all and we literally had Moses kick and up in the line ball playing because the dud Foran was hiding out on the right edge all game. Foran is garbage.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foran did fuck all and we literally had Moses kick and up in the line ball playing because the dud Foran was hiding out on the right edge all game. Foran is garbage.
We all know what you think of Foran. I'm happy to see him go around in 2019 before I give up on him.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was playing injured though. Hopefully fit and healthy like he supposedly currently is brings out his real potential

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frawley outplayed Foran

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You've got to at least touch the ball to outplay somebody

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Every opposition will be praying to God next season that Foran is playing when they come up against the Dogs

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Every opposition will be praying to God next season that Foran is playing when they come up against the Dogs
Opposition players - "whats our plan of attack against the dogs this week?"

Coach - "Head straight for Foran"

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foran is a dud

Get over it dude

Doesn't matter what any of us think... fact is, he's signed, and will be playing.... I'm not 100% convinced it will work out, but might as well be optimistic

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He was playing injured though. Hopefully fit and healthy like he supposedly currently is brings out his real potential
He's been "injured" for half a decade ffs. Bloke is fucking done.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We all know what you think of Foran. I'm happy to see him go around in 2019 before I give up on him.
Bloke is trash. He isn't a Bulldog and i won't ever treat him like one. Hope he never plays for us again.