CR7 guys, obviously.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hoppa is one of those Jack of all trades master of none type as he just lacks the pure physical attributes. He's got decent size but nothing out of the ordinary and like you said just doesn't possess elite speed, acceleration and agility.
He doesn't even need elite speed, he just needs to not move like a boat lol.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Response #4
Here's a good idea, since all of your responses to Hopoate related posts are basically the same. Instead of copying and pasting them why not just number them, so you can reply with just a number. We all know your standard suite of responses off by heart, so just type in a repose #. Saves time for you and the big bonus is we don't have to read the post, just look at the number and we know what you are saying. More efficient that way.

Go Dogs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Here's a good idea, since all of your responses to Hopoate related posts are basically the same. Instead of copying and pasting them why not just number them, so you can reply with just a number. We all know your standard suite of responses off by heart, so just type in a repose #. Saves time for you and the big bonus is we don't have to read the post, just look at the number and we know what you are saying. More efficient that way.

Go Dogs
Then just ignore me you old twat.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's 2 players, Early stages...Time will tell if it happens and if it does, us Bulldogs fans will be happy !!!
Ummm. Is Gagai on the agenda?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's 2 players, Early stages...Time will tell if it happens and if it does, us Bulldogs fans will be happy !!!
Well at least where finally chasing that centre we desperately need. God be on our side for once and give us manu. Manu and smith on right side would make me happy. Even if we have to play without a hooker for 12 months. Then next year hand foran and hoppa back to des. Free up 1.8 mill or more ( pure guess ). Then shopping time again if juniors dont stand up.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well at least where finally chasing that centre we desperately need. God be on our side for once and give us manu. Manu and smith on right side would make me happy. Even if we have to play without a hooker for 12 months. Then next year hand foran and hoppa back to des. Free up 1.8 mill or more ( pure guess ). Then shopping time again if juniors dont stand up.

I reckon Roosters would give up Mitchell before Manu tbh but no way either of them are going anywhere atm

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Our back line will really struggle next year
Was a huge fuck up letting the Morris twins go,

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our back line will really struggle next year
Was a huge fuck up letting the Morris twins go,
I disagree...
Our backline will be better if the hooker and halves do their jobs accordingly and immaculately !
I like the Morris bros but they are 33 next year and injury-prone !!!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I disagree...
Our backline will be better if the hooker and halves do their jobs accordingly immaculately !
I like the Morris bros but they are 33 next year and injury-prone !!!
As much as they will be missed. Time to look to the future.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know how fast Meaney is? I can't find any highlights on YouTube that shows his pace.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know how fast Meaney is? I can't find any highlights on YouTube that shows his pace.
Found this article from 2017 covering the fastest at each club. He was the fastest at Newcastle in 2017'

Revealed: Meet the NRL’s fastest players at your club in 2017

KNIGHTS

Newcastle’s physical performance manager Tony Ayoub has revealed 19-year-old fullback Nick Meaney as their fastest player over 40 metres.

A product of Ballina, Meaney was named the Knights’ NYC player of the year last season.

“Nick has an athletic background and this, coupled with his hunger, is the driving force behind him improving in all facets of his game,” Ayoub said.

https://www.google.com.pg/amp/s/cou...7/news-story/63e3f2b5c270ac986328d49beb53dcd2