Opinion Backline

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloke is trash. He isn't a Bulldog and i won't ever treat him like one. Hope he never plays for us again.
Unfortunately he’s contracted to us- on BIG money! Fortunately in Tony Ayoub we have the best man to get the most out of him. Foran is looking the fittest he’s been in the last 4 seasons- he’s participating in all drills & looks surprisingly strong defensively.....as long as he’s wearing the Dogs jersey & putting in I’ll be backing him.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cant understand all the hate for Kieron Foran. The same vitriol was directed at Josh Reynolds.
Foran is an outstanding player. He is an International player.
When he is at his best, he is probably the best there is.
I know he has been playing injured but that has apparently been overcome with surgery and rehabilitation.
He will play a big part of the Dogs future. Just get off his back and start supporting the team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Unfortunately he’s contracted to us- on BIG money! Fortunately in Tony Ayoub we have the best man to get the most out of him. Foran is looking the fittest he’s been in the last 4 seasons- he’s participating in all drills & looks surprisingly strong defensively.....as long as he’s wearing the Dogs jersey & putting in I’ll be backing him.
Heard it all before. Also have doubts over Ayoub, i remember the Knights had a lot of soft tissue injuries while he was at the club.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cant understand all the hate for Kieron Foran. The same vitriol was directed at Josh Reynolds.
Foran is an outstanding player. He is an International player.
When he is at his best, he is probably the best there is.
I know he has been playing injured but that has apparently been overcome with surgery and rehabilitation.
He will play a big part of the Dogs future. Just get off his back and start supporting the team.
You can't understand something? What a suprise.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
has been playing injured but that has apparently been overcome with surgery and rehabilitation.
Same thing was said last year. Didn't stop him going missing in games for far too long and far too often, which at $1M a season is not acceptable.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard it all before. Also have doubts over Ayoub, i remember the Knights had a lot of soft tissue injuries while he was at the club.
Gee not many positives at the Dogs according to you!
Sports medicine along with rugby league knowledge are not your forte.Foran’s injuries are NOT soft tissue & please detail the player & specifics of the “soft tissue injuries “ sustained at the knights that Ayoub was responsible for?
Also most STIs are a result of poor conditioning rather than the club physiotherapist.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gee not many positives at the Dogs according to you!
Sports medicine along with rugby league knowledge are not your forte.Foran’s injuries are NOT soft tissue & please detail the player & specifics of the “soft tissue injuries “ sustained at the knights that Ayoub was responsible for?
Also most STIs are a result of poor conditioning rather than the club physiotherapist.
He wasn't just the Knights physiotherapist, he was the head of the Knights physical performance team. And i never claimed Forans injuries were soft tissue. I actually know someone that previously worked with Foran and he just laughed at the fact that we signed him without going into to many details. Foran hasn't been NRL fit for about half a decade, that won't change now.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wasn't just the Knights physiotherapist, he was the head of the Knights physical performance team. And i never claimed Forans injuries were soft tissue. I actually know someone that previously worked with Foran and he just laughed at the fact that we signed him without going into to many details. Foran hasn't been NRL fit for about half a decade, that won't change now.
WTF???? What has Ayoub have to do with our previous admin (Dib/Hasler) failing to carry out due diligence when they signed Foran????? If you “know someone “ who worked with Foran & has even the minimal knowledge of sports medicine will know that if anyone can manage Foran to perform at his best then it’s Ayoub. If your “someone “ knows what he’s talking about that is.....Ayoub is held in the highest esteem in Rugby league circles for what he does & how he goes about doing it
I suggest you get to a training session & see with your own eyes Foran’s progress in this preseason- I too was sceptical I’m still not convinced he can endure a full season but I’ve been pleasantly surprised- for the record so you don’t think I’m talking out my proverbial I have a background in Sports Medicine & work for the NRL

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTF???? What has Ayoub have to do with our previous admin (Dib/Hasler) failing to carry out due diligence when they signed Foran????? If you “know someone “ who worked with Foran & has even the minimal knowledge of sports medicine will know that if anyone can manage Foran to perform at his best then it’s Ayoub. If your “someone “ knows what he’s talking about that is.....Ayoub is held in the highest esteem in Rugby league circles for what he does & how he goes about doing it
I suggest you get to a training session & see with your own eyes Foran’s progress in this preseason- I too was sceptical I’m still not convinced he can endure a full season but I’ve been pleasantly surprised- for the record so you don’t think I’m talking out my proverbial I have a background in Sports Medicine & work for the NRL
I work for the NRL also! Which role do you have?