Social Media Backflipper - Tyrone Mays Insta story

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
May is such a grub…. Seriously. I hope he ends up without a contract.
We all do make mistakes but you cancel out any sympathy or justification for your actions when you thumb your nose at your victim, the legal system you admitted guilt to, implicate and cast shame on your coach and club and act like a hard done by drop kick with zero respect shown to ANYBODY.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We all do make mistakes but you cancel out any sympathy or justification for your actions when you thumb your nose at your victim, the legal system you admitted guilt to, implicate and cast shame on your coach and club and act like a hard done by drop kick with zero respect shown.
We all make mistakes, sure. But I can’t say I know many people who gave done what May did …. Probably because I try to assixu
Ate with a better class of people. To drag it back up on Twitter was just a cherry on the cake of grossness.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We all make mistakes, sure. But I can’t say I know many people who gave done what May did …. Probably because I try to assixu
Ate with a better class of people. To drag it back up on Twitter was just a cherry on the cake of grossness.
Entitled bonehead with care factor zero attitude.

Can't think of much more to add.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So tough luck to the silly sheila *chuckle*.... I filmed it and didn't ask the mutt. I woz drunk. I sent it out to my mates. Shit happens! My mates think I'm a legend *chuckle* Get over it! *snicker* *snicker* I pleaded guilty and thoroughly ruined another persons head space and trust in relationships. Bam. So what. We've all done it hey guys. I won a Grand Final and nows my chance to stick it to her and the legal system and all those who think I'm a sleeze ball and judged me. I showed 'em. *guffaw*

Ooh rugby league public don't agree that it was just a loveable drunken slip up. Integrity Committee upset *geez life is so unfair to me*.

I'm sure you didn't mean it to seem like that's your opinion :grinning:
I grew up with some of the panthers players in the 90s and saw lots of groupie chics and not to generalise but some of them aint angels and youd see them carry on when they r yesterday’s news ,i think may is a clown but ive seen both sides

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I grew up with some of the panthers players in the 90s and saw lots of groupie chics and not to generalise but some of them aint angels and youd see them carry on when they r yesterday’s news ,i think may is a clown but ive seen both sides
Aren't we only talking about May, and his illegal actions, and that particular girl?

The judge certainly was.....Not the groupies from the 90s you saw back in the day. I'm glad Judges don't let thinking like that cloud their assessment and stick to the facts of the case.

I lived in Wollongong and saw it there at bars with NRL players but I didn't sum up all women as groupies (and not angels), nor all the players as untrustworthy scumbags.

Geez you are pretty judgemental of females whom you've tarred with your brush, with them dismissed as groupies, so therefore no valid rights to privacy with a sex video published on line without her permission.

So sorry to see you offerred that excuse up in 2021 but I guess it's a window to why sexual abuse is so hard to stamp out if attitudes like those are prevalent.

Anyway just my thoughts.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Aren't we only talking about May, and his illegal actions, and that particular girl?

The judge certainly was.....Not the groupies from the 90s you saw back in the day. I'm glad Judges don't let thinking like that cloud their assessment and stick to the facts of the case.

I lived in Wollongong and saw it there at bars with NRL players but I didn't sum up all women as groupies (and not angels), nor all the players as untrustworthy scumbags.

Geez you are pretty judgemental of females whom you've tarred with your brush, with them dismissed as groupies, so therefore no valid rights to privacy with a sex video published on line without her permission.

So sorry to see you offerred that excuse up in 2021 but I guess it's a window to why sexual abuse is so hard to stamp out if attitudes like those are prevalent.

Anyway just my thoughts.
Once again youve done a telegraph journalism pick what you want to make a story,i was purely saying ive seen both sides and certainly have an open mind and never once said that girl was at fault but there are other things that can happen in these situations

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Once again youve done a telegraph journalism pick what you want to make a story,i was purely saying ive seen both sides and certainly have an open mind and never once said that girl was at fault but there are other things that can happen in these situations
There are other things that could've happened...like May going to jail :tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well you explained a lot more of your thinking with this post, which was missing from your previous 2 posts, so it wasn't Telegraph journalism on my part :grinning:

He invaded her privacy by secretly filming a sex session with her and then posted it on the World Wide Web to big note himself at her expense. Pleaded guilty. Got sentenced then decided to use the winning of the GF to have a whinge about his treatment.

There was no "other things that can happen" in that scenario.

He did the wrong thing and was convicted.

It was the act of an entitled scumbag who put themselves before everyone else including the embarassment and trashing of the girls reputation, as well as the hurt and embarassment to his family and hers...including deciding to bring it all up again at a pivotal, very important, joyous moment for his footy club.

There is no room for excusing such behaviour, based on the information we know from the court case.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So tough luck to the silly sheila *chuckle*.... I filmed it and didn't ask the mutt. I woz drunk. I sent it out to my mates. Shit happens! My mates think I'm a legend *chuckle* Get over it! *snicker* *snicker* I pleaded guilty and thoroughly ruined another persons head space and trust in relationships. Bam. So what. We've all done it hey guys. I won a Grand Final and nows my chance to stick it to her and the legal system and all those who think I'm a sleeze ball and judged me. I showed 'em. *guffaw*

Ooh rugby league public don't agree that it was just a loveable drunken slip up. Integrity Committee upset *geez life is so unfair to me*.

I'm sure you didn't mean it to seem like that's your opinion :grinning:

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
May only at the club because his Nathan best mate and banging his sister that's coming from someone I no within the club he would have been sacked for what he done if he was at a club not tied to the clearys

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
May only at the club because his Nathan best mate and banging his sister that's coming from someone I no within the club he would have been sacked for what he done if he was at a club not tied to the clearys
Tyrone obviously gets a free pass on the bus.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are heaps of admirable players who play for 200-300 plus games give it thier all for the team and clubs on and off the field that never win a gf, then there are bellends like this flog who is bog average and has a gf win to his name.
I cant remember a gf winning player that never had a contract the following year that wasn’t retiring.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How does this creep get away with a proposed $7,500 fine for suggesting he was a victim for secretly filming a sexual partner, while Elliott copped $10,000 for a fully consensual romp in a public dunny?