Social Media Backflipper - Tyrone Mays Insta story

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Yeah he won't wanna be bending down to pick up the soap!
He's probably used to being the designated soap picker-upper in the Panthers showers anyway with pansy ***** like Capewell, Luai, Cleary and Kikau on the prowl. Justifies his spot in the 17.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never seen a bloke come across as more of a clown than this dickhead he should worry less about Burton’s contract and more about getting his own he’s lucky to be in the nrl as it is don’t even reckon he would’ve played in our side this year

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shooosh Its the school teacher lower grades coaches that ram it up there back exhaust pipes from St Dominics.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Guys a clown but seriously weve all posted stupid shit on the cans and woke up next day ooh fuck
So tough luck to the silly sheila *chuckle*.... I filmed it and didn't ask the mutt. I woz drunk. I sent it out to my mates. Shit happens! My mates think I'm a legend *chuckle* Get over it! *snicker* *snicker* I pleaded guilty and thoroughly ruined another persons head space and trust in relationships. Bam. So what. We've all done it hey guys. I won a Grand Final and nows my chance to stick it to her and the legal system and all those who think I'm a sleeze ball and judged me. I showed 'em. *guffaw*

Ooh rugby league public don't agree that it was just a loveable drunken slip up. Integrity Committee upset *geez life is so unfair to me*.

I'm sure you didn't mean it to seem like that's your opinion :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So tough luck to the silly sheila *chuckle*.... I filmed it and didn't ask the mutt. I woz drunk. I sent it out to my mates. Shit happens! My mates think I'm a legend *chuckle* Get over it! *snicker* *snicker* I pleaded guilty and thoroughly ruined another persons head space and trust in relationships. Bam. So what. We've all done it hey guys. I won a Grand Final and nows my chance to stick it to her and the legal system and all those who think I'm a sleeze ball and judged me. I showed 'em. *guffaw*

Ooh rugby league public don't agree that it was just a loveable drunken slip up. Integrity Committee upset *geez life is so unfair to me*.

I'm sure you didn't mean it to seem like that's your opinion :grinning:
May is such a grub…. Seriously. I hope he ends up without a contract.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Guys a clown but seriously weve all posted stupid shit on the cans and woke up next day ooh fuck
May’s gross and sleazy behaviour goes way beyond boys being boys and doing silly things on the cans. Wtf dude? Attempting to normalise it justify this kind of behaviour is just gross.