Backended contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In the last 18 months,we have parted company with almost half our first grade side,so this been the case,and that 5 of those players finish agreements with our club,as of November 1,the Morris boys are of contract,Eastwood,is gone,there would only be maybe 3 or 4 left from Hasler days,how is this a catastrophic situation,I don't think you need to be an accountant to figure out,the situation at our club is not as serious as the media is making out,our ceo came out recently to say we are back in the market,I'm more likely to believe him,than those so called experts in the media,who don't fucken like us,and never had anything good to say about our club.
I have news for you Sir! It is serious for the next couple of years however, in saying that I and all the self proclaimed accountants on this Forum have no clue on where the club stands as far as back ended contracts go and nor will we ever know unless the club choses to give us the fans that info so, why keep guessing on the numbers of players pay packets which is non of anyones business in the first place.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I have news for you Sir! It is serious for the next couple of years however, in saying that I and all the self proclaimed accountants on this Forum have no clue on where the club stands as far as back ended contracts go and nor will we ever know unless the club choses to give us the fans that info so, why keep guessing on the numbers of players pay packets which is non of anyones business in the first place.
It is our business as rugby league fans & football club & leagues club members pay their salaries.
Hence all NRL player salaries should be fully disclosed.
But given the corrupt organization running the game in this country they want to keep it all behind smoke & mirrors so clubs like the Roosters can flourish while contributing next to nothing to junior development or ensuring the health of the grass roots of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.