News Bachelorette to Belmore: High-profile pub barons pour millions into Bulldogs

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
bcoz #eggonfaces parade cant keep it in their pants. keeps hitting the refresh button hunting for some good news board stories then come on here full of estrogen to say how good his extended family on the board are doing

God help us when they allow open training sessions again.....
All of you negative bitches look silly now and can’t acknowledge the boards great achievements

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure thing mate, like they were looking for a new coach and players ... laughable , they got manhandled by the powerbrokers that's what happened
How did you know? I was actually at the gym when I typed that before :grinning:.
I’m not denying it was planned by a few but 500 signatures etc? Come on mate, it was all a wank. The board were looking for a sponsor ie Rashays and players ie Thompson long before this EGM, rival ticket talk had any real legs

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sure thing mate, like they were looking for a new coach and players ... laughable , they got manhandled by the powerbrokers that's what happened
The same power brokers that were asleep when Dib/Castle/Hasler were fucking the club? Can’t we just all be happy that things are on track and the future looks bright for our club?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah your right.

Wooden spooners....

2 x woodenspoons by 2021? Is that the goal?

Or 2 x ptemierships by 2022?
All of you negative bitches look silly now and can’t acknowledge the boards great achievements

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure there the same mate?
The same power brokers that were asleep when Dib/Castle/Hasler were fucking the club? Can’t we just all be happy that things are on track and the future looks bright for our club?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
laughable , they got manhandled by the powerbrokers that's what happened
Speaking of laughable - if that’s the case I wonder how the powerbrokers feel that the football club major sponsor is a hospitality group that could be viewed as competing with Canterbury Leagues? It’s about money Teddy and nothing else. Take your blinkers off and join the dots mate, it isn’t hard. Or should Andrew Hill still resign because Terry Lamb shook someone’s hand? :-).

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The jury is still out, doubt he will be around much longer
Speaking of laughable - if that’s the case I wonder how the powerbrokers feel that the football club major sponsor is a hospitality group that could be viewed as competing with Canterbury Leagues? It’s about money Teddy and nothing else. Take your blinkers off and join the dots mate, it isn’t hard. Or should Andrew Hill still resign because Terry Lamb shook someone’s hand? :-).

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah your right.

Wooden spooners....

2 x woodenspoons by 2021? Is that the goal?

Or 2 x ptemierships by 2022?
We know the position they were left in but I wasn’t referring to you as a bitch mate, that was el mafia wannabe & his constant catty & childish little barbs

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The jury is still out, doubt he will be around much longer
D-Day is coming, just like the EGM...but again you’ve avoided the main question in my post. Change your handle to @RocketRod mate - quality sidestep that you have :-).

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We could do with rocket rod right now
D-Day is coming, just like the EGM...but again you’ve avoided the main question in my post. Change your handle to @RocketRod mate - quality sidestep that you have :-).

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sidesteps are betters than excuses dinkum cause that's all I've heard from you,during your kennel days and or as many of us believe on here, " the spin doctor for the board"

"When your good at making excuses it's hard to excel in anything else"

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Sidesteps are betters than excuses dinkum cause that's all I've heard from you,during your kennel days and or as many of us believe on here, " the spin doctor for the board"

"When your good at making excuses it's hard to excel in anything else"
Brilliant Teddy. If not @rocketrod then how about @theowl with wisdom like that :-).

The thing is Teddy, what excuses are you referring to? I’ve always said it was a work in progress and 2021 was the goal.

You mentioned the coach a couple of posts ago. They gave him every opportunity to succeed and he likely would’ve been replaced for 2022 at the latest regardless. When he wasn’t succeeding and was told they would talk to others for 2021 he walked and was permanently replaced for 2021 within two weeks.

Then you mention recruitment. Thompson (brought in early) and Cotric so far for 2021 with others still in play. Several of the existing squad won’t be re-signed. What exactly are your expectations, immortals in every position?

Then the sponsor - solved and will be announced soon enough.

Then dealing with the re-instated players - again within two weeks offloaded one and had his new club pick up the tab.

But you’re still saying they’re a ‘do nothing’ board. What are your EXCUSES for such claims mate? I won’t hold my breath for an answer, no doubt you’ll dodge the question!

Oh and re: my spin doctoring, with the pieces of the puzzle starting to fall into place maybe I should up my fee??

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
With this new sponsor,... new doggies coach gon kill it.!!!

bring on Baz.!!!

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes well done to the board in securing a sponsor, just like what every other club has been doing....

hahaha you are the epitome of mediocrity, you are celebrating to what is the standard in rugby league

I bet you were typing your post one-handed

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Kennel is a weird fucking place sometimes :grinning:

You read the title to this thread and you've got to be happy. We're bottom of the table. Playing absolutely shit football. Our coach has just walked away and we've got an interim for the rest of the year. One of our best players has just pissed off to another club. We're still very much recovering from the 'school girl' scandal.

Yet, somehow, the club has managed to pull off a pretty big coup by getting a major sponsor. And not just any sponsor, but a group / family that really can help us grow in the future. Huge deal this. Potentially even bigger than any of us can imagine.

Now. Me being a supporter I'm like "Fuck yeah. The club is moving in the right direction. Finally something to smile about." Especially after the weekly and sometimes daily shit news we've been getting all year.

But, reading this thread is ... ??? I don't even know how to explain it. Fucked up?

So much negativity. Anger. Disappointment. Why?

Why can't I be happy without having an agenda? Why can't people simply see it as a positive thing, which is is, rather than trying to twist things to suit their beliefs in the past.

Shit. It's fucking weird. Outright weird.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Kennel is a weird fucking place sometimes :grinning:

You read the title to this thread and you've got to be happy. We're bottom of the table. Playing absolutely shit football. Our coach has just walked away and we've got an interim for the rest of the year. One of our best players has just pissed off to another club. We're still very much recovering from the 'school girl' scandal.

Yet, somehow, the club has managed to pull off a pretty big coup by getting a major sponsor. And not just any sponsor, but a group / family that really can help us grow in the future. Huge deal this. Potentially even bigger than any of us can imagine.

Now. Me being a supporter I'm like "Fuck yeah. The club is moving in the right direction. Finally something to smile about." Especially after the weekly and sometimes daily shit news we've been getting all year.

But, reading this thread is ... ??? I don't even know how to explain it. Fucked up?

So much negativity. Anger. Disappointment. Why?

Why can't I be happy without having an agenda? Why can't people simply see it as a positive thing, which is is, rather than trying to twist things to suit their beliefs in the past.

Shit. It's fucking weird. Outright weird.
Really? The majority of the thread is very positive about it. There’s a few that question it and that’s their opinion. To say there is so much negativity, anger and disappointment in this thread simply isn’t true.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Really? The majority of the thread is very positive about it. There’s a few that question it and that’s their opinion. To say there is so much negativity, anger and disappointment in this thread simply isn’t true.
You're right. I am letting a few posts cloud the whole story. And I'm just adding to the negativity by posting that. Point taken kind sir