News Bachelorette to Belmore: High-profile pub barons pour millions into Bulldogs

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And at a time when we all need to stick together we get the great divide by the big 3 on here pumping their chests out for some minor wins off the field, but funnily enough the ignorance that nothing was happening behind the scenes.
Good one fellas, stay complacent

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys would still have Dean pay coaching and continue with excuses about your 9 pillars and the reasoning about pandemics and still we were the only club without a major sponsor.
Spare me your bravado...

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And at a time when we all need to stick together we get the great divide by the big 3 on here pumping their chests out for some minor wins off the field, but funnily enough the ignorance that nothing was happening behind the scenes.
Read the first line from your own quote..."And at a time when we all need to stick together"

Move on mate. Nobody on here knew either deal nor have they claimed to. Who gives a shit if the club was implementing the grand secret plan or reacting and saving the club and their jobs from all the pressure ??

A result is a result. Practice what you preach.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Prove me otherwise brother

Anderson's were out the door if they didn't act, oh and PS still could be
They may be but you know they didn’t just start looking for a sponsor and signings last week hence my post

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don’t be upset the “do nothing” board are doing things and making you look silly mate. You’re a dogs supporter and should be happy

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You guys would still have Dean pay coaching and continue with excuses about your 9 pillars and the reasoning about pandemics and still we were the only club without a major sponsor.
Spare me your bravado...
Who signed Pay and who sacked him? See my avatar

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fantastic hair young Raymond.
Like Keithy George and his chances of ever being back on the board are the same as Keithy’s mate haha

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's amazing the type of negative personalities around here after all the positive news this week.

Maybe some of these negative individuals have some underlying mental issues, which explains their behaviour or maybe these individuals are straight out fuckwits

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Like Keithy George and his chances of ever being back on the board are the same as Keithy’s mate haha
Haha.. in all honesty mate I don’t think he is angling to get back in. Some people around him yea but not Raymond himself. That is hot air at the moment.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
F842F99D-64F3-404A-A871-D332EB80E8F6.jpeg
Here buddy, here’s Little Ted to comfort you. Feel better now? :-).

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just want to clarify was your Granville dig at me or the board? Because last year it was 100% true that there was a Granville move. Granville wanted more than we would pitch up though (even if board agreed).
Granville

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
A footy team sponsored by a hotel just like the old days.
Congratulations to both parties on reaching a deal.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
the reasoning about pandemics and still we were the only club without a major sponsor.
Serious question Teddy: You’ve continually downplayed the pandemic as ‘an excuse’ for not having a sponsor but do you seriously believe that deals like this get negotiated overnight? Further - despite the Laundy’s obvious success and wealth - do you think they haven’t been adversely affected by having their pubs closed for 2 months? Unprecedented. So perhaps they too started some new post-pandemic thinking in terms of how a partnership could be mutually beneficial moving forward? Despite your scorn towards Andrew Hill and co, he made it clear it would be easy to accept any old sponsorship but that they were not prepared to undersell or devalue it. The search for that partner became even harder with the pandemic until - BOOM - you find a partner who might indeed be facing some similar issues the club was. Oh, but Harvey Norman is up 20% so it’s business as usual right? How about credit where credit is due and have something positive to say for once. I believe in you, you can do it! :-).

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why are people still beefing when we finally have something to be positive and optimistic about after two plus years?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why are people still beefing when we finally have something to be positive and optimistic about after two plus years?
Probably because there is still dick swinging from both sides of the fence. I dare anyone to say and show they knew what was or is still happening internally. Funny as...

lots of guessing and innuendo but as usual fuck all substance.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Your joking ...right?
How long has the "threat"of an alternative Board been around?....certainly since before this years election but no one stood up...it's certainly several months and well before these signings were completed.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm surprised that the story wasn't one of the bad Bulldogs and alcoholism bringing down the image of a great game. Looks like Arthur has friends in high places.
Advertising dollars Murdoch and Nine wouldn't want to tread on I guess.