News Bachelorette to Belmore: High-profile pub barons pour millions into Bulldogs

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Arthur is a good honest man. Alot of good will come of this. Check out our history when Geoff Robinson coached our under 21s in the early 90's they won the Grand Final. Arthur is there in the background celebrating with the team on the field. Basically that whole team drank in the Zoo at the Willows.

Growing up as a young kid in the 80's whilst my oldman was having a drink me and my mates used to hang outside the Zoo trying to get autographs from guys like Lamb, Gillespie, Alchin, Polla mounta etc.

He has long history of being a fan.....

Pretty sure The Laundys owned nearly 140 pubs / supermarkets / bottleshops across the country at one stage . They sold most of them to woolworths and cashed in. Only keeping the 40 or 60 odd they have left.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
This could be the epic turning point and the new Bullfrog style of family for the next 20 years!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a fantastic week for our great club in moving forward and getting out of this three year nightmare.
Credit to our board which have remained silent but obviously been working on various things behind the scenes
A new sponsor in this current climate is not to be under estimated.
We have secured a few excellent players & a fresh coach to lead us back to the top again.
I’m genuinely confident.
Season 2021 can’t come soon enough.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't even blame the media for smashing on this LOL, we're one club who shouldn't be associated with alcohol considering every incident has literally been the cause of alcohol but here we are ....

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Trent Barrett signing was also a strategic off the field move I see

Great work all involved

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't even blame the media for smashing on this LOL, we're one club who shouldn't be associated with alcohol considering every incident has literally been the cause of alcohol but here we are ....
Rubbish who cares what the media think of it. This is a massive step forward

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First job stu. Head out and buy a heap of them brown paper bags bud and a nice big sombrero.
Or as uncle nic does with his cars. Give our best players special cards that work at your hotels or something.
Also uncle nic likes golf, im in favor of anything me.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Was it 500k now it's a multi year and headline says millions but no mention of details. A nothing story really just click bait. What was the Kia deal worth to us out of curiousity anyone?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was it 500k now it's a multi year and headline says millions but no mention of details. A nothing story really just click bait. What was the Kia deal worth to us out of curiousity anyone?
I think the Kia deal was reported as a mill a season? It was reported as the biggest sponsor deal in the NRL for sure though and our overall value in sponsors was the highest (at least reportedly..)

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rubbish who cares what the media think of it. This is a massive step forward
Totally agree,
The media don’t do us any favours at all.
It is definitely a massive step in the right direction,we will rise to once again be a force to be reckoned with.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wowser! Party pooper! ;)

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First job stu. Head out and buy a heap of them brown paper bags bud and a nice big sombrero.
Or as uncle nic does with his cars. Give our best players special cards that work at your hotels or something.
Also uncle nic likes golf, im in favor of anything me.
Took the words right out of my mouth. Nobody can beat Uncle Nick's brown paper bags and golf course bets. Who knows what Uncle Mark is doing for them as well.