Baby Boy Kidnapped in Chester Hill Last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is fcked up. I only live in the next suburb over.

Police have named the man suspected of abducting a baby boy at knifepoint from a home in Sydney's west.

Steven Hume, 24, is believed to have forced his way into the house on Kenthurst Place at Chester Hill about 8.30pm last night, armed with a knife.

Police said he grabbed a 16-year-old girl and his eight-month-old son and put them in the back of his black Toyota Camry.

He allegedly stopped the car on the Hume Highway at Douglas Park about 10pm and assaulted the girl before driving off with the baby still in the car.

A police spokeswoman told AAP the car was found about 6.50am on Avon Dam Road at Bargo.

She says no one was found in or near the vehicle.

Witnesses told the Sydney Morning Herald the car crashed into a tree and was empty when officers arrived but this has not been confirmed by police.

A search is "now underway for the 24-year-old man and his infant son", the spokeswoman said.

Hume is described as being Caucasian, about 165-175cm tall, with brown hair and wearing a blue jumper and green track pants.

He has tattoos on his arms and chest.

Police are concerned about the boy's welfare and are seeking urgent assistance from the public to locate him.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2013/07/26/06/35/infant-boy-abducted-in-sydney-s-west

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All i took from that article is that he is a dirty pr!ck. F@ck me dead, he was rooting her when she was 14 -15 years of age and he was around 22 -23.

What a dirty animal.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where does it say that he was rooting her?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Heard it on the radio that he bashed the mother (16yo) and took off with the baby, disgusting.

I'm sure he didn't get far, he will be caught just a matter of time unless he gives himself up before getting caught.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I grew up in Bass Hill (adjoining suburb)

What a d!ckhead. The boys in jail are going to loveeeee him & teach him a lesson!

Sad thing is the government will protect idiots like this in jail.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
gaol

We're in straya ****.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
If you live in the next suburb. he Should've just Kidnapped Moe! Lol. But what a bastard why kidnap a baby boy! People are ****ed up these days!

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
If she's 16, has an 8 month old child, he's 24 and is the father.

How is it not statutory rape?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If she's 16, has an 8 month old child, he's 24 and is the father.

How is it not statutory rape?
maybe he was in a coma and she took advantage of him? and maybe thats why hes so mad now

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers. Tha's sheds a bit more light. Not quite as random as I thought
No probs....

Bro, its very very very rare that random stuff like that will happen to people that are not connected some how.....

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I'm seeing is 8 month old in back seat and car crashed with tree.

Pray to God that this baby was in a car seat.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not much to add to this... except to say the world is a scary, messed up place in many ways. Really hope the mother's wounds aren't too extensive and the baby is ok.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Zhaiden looks like a cute kid!
It's not fair that he will be at a disadvantage at growing into a responsible and respectable person due to this drop-kick of a father. I'm not saying he won't, but it's influences like this idiot that really affect what children become.

Hopefully this is the last he ever sees of his dad for a long time.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not fair that he will be at a disadvantage at growing into a responsible and respectable person due to this drop-kick of a father. I'm not saying he won't, but it's influences like this idiot that really affect what children become.

Hopefully this is the last he ever sees of his dad for a long time.
The problem is you are a product of your environment. I feel sorry for the little bloke!

There are to many good people that cant have kids & others that don't deserve them but have them anyway.

Life is cruel at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.