Axed Flanagan ‘thought he was going better'

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He never shy's away from the camera to sing his own praise.
The Mounties game showed this kid ain’t anything special he was the worst half on the pitch today Lewis played better Clune played better he should be released don’t need players like him at our club. Wakehams been dropped time and time again hasn’t said a word so has Lewis but this guy he thinks he is something special

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He played like trash…. Lewis who was playing average played 10 times better…. The guy just doesn’t have it. If he isn’t completely dominating nsw cup he shouldn’t see another grade game.

He scored one try supporting but missed a couple easy shots at goal, his clearing kicks where rubbish and at a crucial time of the game kicks out on the full 30m From where he kicked it. I jus couldn’t see one positive about him in this game

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Notice how when a journo pressed about Flanno playing in mounties today Baz brushed right over it.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
T

akes me to shitty graph site where it then asks for me to subscribe and pay before I can access the story LOL
Sorry mate. I don’t sub to the Terrorgraph but I do get it via Apple News so thought that might work, but looks like you might have to sub to Apple News to see it. I’ll post screenshots instead, stand by :-).

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Flanagan will be asking for Avo’s autograph by seasons end the way things have panned out.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is obsessed with turning forwards underneath him,,, to the point that he flaps his hand around like a chicken trying to fly.... Totally telegraphs it in the process and the forward gets monsters normally... Honestly he makes Lewis look like Munster..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
2 players could question why they have been axed and that’s Topine and Atoni which credit to them have put big performances in and deserve to be in first grade next week
Topine honestly defends better than our entire firstgrade pack. I guess development wise it might be better for him playing extended minutes in reserves rather than a bit part role in the NRL side. Renouf idk what to say lol. All so frustrating but at least we won both grades.