News Awesome NSW Cup Game

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like Dean Pay said...get 40-50 games into their legs and then we'll know if they are firstgraders or not lol

Makes sense to rotate them and give them a little taste now if they are contracted, or looking to extend contracts.

Gus said that to the guys last night and most didn't 100% bother. It seems the Cup boys knew he was watching and were keen to impress him.

Reward them.
We don't need 40-50 games to know if they are future 1st graders or not, but they need these games to become established 1st graders.
It is very important we casually introduce them into 1st grade, Averillo is a prime example !

Jabba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
time to bring them all up since Baz isn't here to touch them anymore

I'd be starting with Alamoti, BBO, Morrin and Toia (even tho he was 18th man today)
Nothing to lose or win for that matter. Why not put at least BRO and Alimoti and Casey

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not every NSW cup player translates into a good FG player. Flanno went well in NSW cup, he does nothing for us in FG. It’s sad that things are so bad we just want to test things out during the season.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn't matter who is promoted, while we have that dope JMK giving the snails pace DH service. I still can't believe after that fast play the ball he passed it to a hole running Burton. Why didn't he go to glue hands Waddell? It's like he was slightly concussed and got it wrong....
I would rather have BBO or Topine at hooker tbh
What has happened to Cook ? and why doesn't he get a run? wasn't Gus the one who signed him? surely he must of signed him for a reason?

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn’t make first grade at any other club.
Lol. You can say that about more than half of our team. Schoupp is one that sits in the list that might find a spot in another team though.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the club cant move Flanagan on try him at 9 - he does have a good pass can defend and occasionally kicks. He is getting worse at 9 - a few times he has tried to run he has gotten smashed

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst come to worst we can use in in the 2nd row if needed also.

Can ZDC last the 80?
I don’t know if he can play 80? But I think Topine is definitely on the rotation just not at hooker please. Sick of looking at slow service. Hahahahaha

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don’t know if he can play 80? But I think Topine is definitely on the rotation just not at hooker please. Sick of looking at slow service. Hahahahaha
While I agree, there is zero reason why JuNK should be in FG. He is rubbish and not here next year.

The spoon is ours so at least we should try turning some capable reserves into FG options for next year.

Just a shame that Cook is a flop and a dud buy.