Awareness appeal for dogs supporters with BSDS

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well, TBF, here are just as many who think that a guy who can't even get a gig at the startling 5/8 at the Pennies is going to propel us into a top 4 team...
Lol I haven’t seen many picking us as a top tour prospect. Burton will be a really good ‘in. But he’ll take time to develop. We really have fans like that?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I rang the Bega Cheese Heritage Centre as you directed & they couldn't help me. Apparently there is a vaccine available but it MAY spread the disease more than the original condition & has minor side affects in only 60% of patients including heart attacks, stroke, paralysis & death, but Health Minister Brad Hazzard says that the side affects mentioned are minor.
Bega Cheese Heritage? Must have been a crossed wire.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Can’t wait for Elliot to be sacked this offseason for the media getting video of Adam sticking his dick in his number one and only fan on Mad Monday!
No sex til he plays origin. Adam knows the deal.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every day dozens of Bulldogs fans are diagnosed with BSDS (Brandon Smith Derangement Syndrome). While not life threatening, this chronic condition is extremely debilitating and can have major impacts on a kenneler's quality of life. This is a very serious condition, yet 99 per cent of dogs fans have never heard it. Once contracted, the disease appears to be close to irreversible. Scientists are still searching for a cure, but in the meantime, the best defence against the disease is awareness. Being the highly thoughful and compassionate individual I am, I've decided to make it my personal mission to make as many kennelers as possible aware of this life altering condition. If I can prevent just one fan from contracting BSDS, I will truly be a hero. I have compiled a quick fact sheet on BSDS as the first step of following through on my mission statement.

What is BSDS?

A serious neurological condition which causes the afflicted person to erroneously assume Brandon Smith to be the solution to a wide array of every day problems (ie my electricity has been cut off, I'd better watch a Brandon Smith highlights package on my phone... or, my football team sucks. Brandon Smith will fix it.

What causes BSDS?

Exact causes are still unknown, but researchers believe it is likely the condition is caused by an ingrained sense of desperation caused by years of watching the Bulldogs struggle.

What are the symptoms?

Most common symptoms include:

The compulsive urge to throw away large sums of money
Thinking about Brandon Smith at all times of day, including during intercourse with romantic partners
The tendency to put cheese in places it doesn't belong (ie on jam sandwiches or in the dishwasher)

What are the treatment options?

There are currently no proven treatment options for BSDS, but scientists are looking at an experimental treatment which involves showing patients Harry Grant highlights packages so they can get an idea of what a real hooker looks like.

If you think you, or someone you know is displaying symptoms of BSDS, call the BSDS helpline on (02) 6491 7762
The last line should have a message in there about any possible symptoms then go out and get tested.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every day dozens of Bulldogs fans are diagnosed with BSDS (Brandon Smith Derangement Syndrome). While not life threatening, this chronic condition is extremely debilitating and can have major impacts on a kenneler's quality of life. This is a very serious condition, yet 99 per cent of dogs fans have never heard it. Once contracted, the disease appears to be close to irreversible. Scientists are still searching for a cure, but in the meantime, the best defence against the disease is awareness. Being the highly thoughful and compassionate individual I am, I've decided to make it my personal mission to make as many kennelers as possible aware of this life altering condition. If I can prevent just one fan from contracting BSDS, I will truly be a hero. I have compiled a quick fact sheet on BSDS as the first step of following through on my mission statement.

What is BSDS?

A serious neurological condition which causes the afflicted person to erroneously assume Brandon Smith to be the solution to a wide array of every day problems (ie my electricity has been cut off, I'd better watch a Brandon Smith highlights package on my phone... or, my football team sucks. Brandon Smith will fix it.

What causes BSDS?

Exact causes are still unknown, but researchers believe it is likely the condition is caused by an ingrained sense of desperation caused by years of watching the Bulldogs struggle.

What are the symptoms?

Most common symptoms include:

The compulsive urge to throw away large sums of money
Thinking about Brandon Smith at all times of day, including during intercourse with romantic partners
The tendency to put cheese in places it doesn't belong (ie on jam sandwiches or in the dishwasher)

What are the treatment options?

There are currently no proven treatment options for BSDS, but scientists are looking at an experimental treatment which involves showing patients Harry Grant highlights packages so they can get an idea of what a real hooker looks like.

If you think you, or someone you know is displaying symptoms of BSDS, call the BSDS helpline on (02) 6491 7762
I think I have BSDS....

I don't know what to do.

I called the help line provided and explained the problem- all they said was cheese is good for people with BSDS - and are sending me a complimentary platter.

I asked them if they'd heard of On All Four's For Elliot Sydrome, they told me some nutjob called them yesterday with that exact condition warning of an influx of calls regarding BSDS.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think I have BSDS....

I don't know what to do.

I called the help line provided and explained the problem- all they said was cheese is good for people with BSDS - and are sending me a complimentary platter.

I asked them if they'd heard of On All Four's For Elliot Sydrome, they told me some nutjob called them yesterday with that exact condition warning of an influx of calls regarding BSDS.
Not sure why they would give you such confusing info. I’ll have to look into that.