Avo

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
That may come true avo better, though in my opinion Burton will get dally m at some point.

Avo’s isn’t a center or winger either so who what happens with him.
Think getting to start at half is part of why burton came. He can also earn more as a half. Centres aren't as rare.

Can avo pass? He might make a good hooker darting from dummy half. Hes instinctive like Cook. And can he tackle?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Avo should get his chance this year. he will be successful and will create a problem for Baz with burton next year. a good problem to have. i dont want burton this year will only upset Avo

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who knows what happens in the future but if Flange senior gets a coaching job somewhere we may end up with a Burton/Avo halves pairing anyway....
think flano is only with us till his dad gets his coaching job back. maybe a few years but think thats the go

Malla

Reaction score
Avo will move into centre next year when Hoppa leaves
That’s what I have been told anyways

Malla

Reaction score
think flano is only with us till his dad gets his coaching job back. maybe a few years but think thats the go
Yeah sounds about right
Somewhat related but I have Heard that Arthur is done at Parra. Unless they make the grand final, this will be his last year. If Parra starts the season shit then he could be sacked early so Flanno could end up in Parra.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah sounds about right
Somewhat related but I have Heard that Arthur is done at Parra. Unless they make the grand final, this will be his last year. If Parra starts the season shit then he could be sacked early so Flanno could end up in Parra.
hopefully flanno goes well this year looking forward to this new line up some good new players to follow much better then the crap we had in the past

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When Hoppa leaves next year, Avo will slot in at centre. Then you'll have both Burton and Avo in our backline. Done!
Nearly all Avo's highlight reels in the lower grades has him wearing the number 4 on his back. Then when Alomati makes his way into the NRL, Cotric can move back on to the wing where he's played most in first grade. Alomati and Avo will form a lethal centre combination

1. Allen
2. Cotric
3. Alomati
4. Averillo
5. JAC
6. Burton
7. Flanagan

I reckon this could potentially be the best back line in the competition.
Or Allen and Avo swap places. Either way, that is a very well stacked backline!!! I guess schoup will be the one miss out.
I do also hold high hopes for Okunbour, but he will likely transition to the backrow at some point.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a bit left field. But if Flagagon doesn't perform. Then we could play Burton and Avo in the havles.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's a bit left field. But if Flagagon doesn't perform. Then we could play Burton and Avo in the havles.
Its shit on a personal level for the player that misses out in the halves but from a team perspective having that depth is great.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No left field IMHO, I think it would work, Burton has traits which would make him a top game manager, we all know that Avo is a good runner of the ball.