The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
he’s playing trash atm but I would too if I was dropped for flanacrap

kids got a weak mentality and shit new generation attitude

trust me he does have abit of skill but it’s the application and effort that’s terribly lacking
Everything you just said justifies him staying in reserves for a year or 2.

If he sooks then fuck him off.

Last edited:

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't agree bro, even elite players need a good coach. You can't play eyes up football all the time.

BUT

Avo is not even an elite reserves player.
A coach can’t teach you the basics of the tough sport. If a player can’t handle contact and is timid, God as a coach couldn’t help him

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A coach can’t teach you the basics of the tough sport. If a player can’t handle contact and is timid, God as a coach couldn’t help him
He might know the basics but you're spot on about being timid.

To use my U10s as an example, you can tell which of the boys live and breathe footy and the ones that their dads are forcing to play to live through.

I have a 1.7m, 78kg behemoth in my team but is the softest marshmallow I have ever seen. He doesn't like playing, doesn't run, doesn't tackle, can't do any basics. But his dad forces him to play and tbh he lets the team down.

Avo is the kid forced to play footy.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't agree bro, even elite players need a good coach. You can't play eyes up football all the time.

BUT

Avo is not even an elite reserves player.
I understand elite players need a good coach.
Look at Kiraz for instance, same coach different results, appreciates the opportunity and is taking it, same with Schooup. Averillo has run out of excuses.
He can spend 5 years in reserve grade and he will remain rubbish. Others will pass him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Look at Kiraz for instance, same coach different results, appreciates the opportunity and is taking it, same with Schooup. Averillo has run out of excuses.
He can spend 5 years in reserve grade and he will remain rubbish. Others will pass him.
Lol very short memory, Jake was literally the same when he broke into first grade at a younger age.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Kiraz is already a FGer IMO.

Avo needs a minimum wage 2 year contract in the reserves. I think he hasn't got what it takes and I doubt he ever will. He might come good but on a small wage and in reserves its not a risk to us.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo hasn't got the mental toughness, physicality or intensity needed for NRL and I'm not sure he ever will. He doesn't enjoy the collision and doesn't go looking for it

Kiraz on the other hand has shown in 2 games he has got all the right attributes to be an NRL player. He was one of our best tonight
Well said 100% correct. Kiraz shits over Averillo. Kiraz gives me that feeling of anticipation when he touches the ball. He plays like he is always going to make something happen. Averillo on the other hand is just one dimensional. Runs with no power, no step, no ball playing. Nothing!!!!!

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha what an absolute load or garbage.
He needs to buy himself a heart and some nuts to go with it. He is crap, never liked him ever, your accepting below average as a pass honestly.
If we can never do better than him, we are up shit creek.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol very short memory, Jake was literally the same when he broke into first grade at a younger age.
Jake was good for 2 games, once coaches saw he had a good dummy and turn of pace it was the end of him.
he’s always been soft, from day 1. He is a one trick pony and in NrL you can’t make it with only a show and go. It’s easy to shut down a 1 dimensional player.