Opinion Averillo

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
You do realise 183cm is just over 6feet tall,and you are calling him short?
Clown.

hulk hogan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No he is not a nrl player still can not believe how he is on out top side he would not make any other nrl club top 17 it’s embarrassing

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs to spend time in a single position in reserve grade to build the skills necessary for that specific position.

The constant changing of positions is doing him a lot more harm than good.
He’s getting the typical Bulldog junior treatment where they do have talent but the club fails to improve them and can’t turn them into first graders. He’s not alone in that regard and it’s a major problem when the club wants to be a “development” club.
Very Very true IMHO, our club unfortunately is the worst in the NRL at developing tallanted players.
Hasler was here only for the money and used backended contracts to get temporary success, which left the club's cap in an absolute mess.
Both Pay @ Barrett had/has to win at all cost in order to save their job, so no time to allow players with potential to develope.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do realise 183cm is just over 6feet tall,and you are calling him short?
Clown.
Same hight as Tedesco and only 3kg lighter (which he could gain with proper coaching).
I think he is at least as fast as Tedesco and Mybye.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The whole team are rubbish

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tbh the whole team has been atrocious. But this little speed hump offers nothing and can’t wait for Alamoti to take his place.

With any luck the only kennel poster who blows off averillo each week can follow him to his new sides forum.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was invisible again tonight. The thing that pisses me off the most about him is that he never looks like he wants to be out there and he just goes through the motions.

I can't wait til Kiraz and others are eligible from Round 11 so we can get some more players who are hungry, play hard and don't take their spot for granted every week.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He was invisible again tonight. The thing that pisses me off the most about him is that he never looks like he wants to be out there and he just goes through the motions.

I can't wait til Kiraz and others are eligible from Round 11 so we can get some more players who are hungry, play hard and don't take their spot for granted every week.
I couldn’t agree with this more.

He is a myth. I have tried to hold hope.

I’m sorry he offers absolutely Fucking nothing.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many years to did re-sign this dud for? Hopefully it was for position 25-30 money