Opinion Averillo

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need to determine his position and develop him NSW cup. He is still young but starting to remind me of Mbye...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Until we get a big ass centre he gotta eat some maccas, bulk and ran like a crazed lunatic
Still holds his spot doin the job

Last edited:

TAS

All In
Reaction score
Come round 11 surely Kiraz comes straight in and takes Avo’s spot. From what I’ve seen of him, at best he’s a first grade 14. Realistically though he is a Cup player.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon best thing they can do for Jake is send him back to NSW cup and let him spend the entire season there. I reckon its doing nothing for his development when he gets selected all over the place.

MosDef

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
***** soft AF. All the natural talent in the world with no IQ or application. Hope he can get it together but don’t see it

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon best thing they can do for Jake is send him back to NSW cup and let him spend the entire season there. I reckon its doing nothing for his development when he gets selected all over the place.
And hit the gym and do some wrestling etc. talented kid but body is very suspect.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
His confidence is cooked right now, needs some actual guidance from the coaching staff and not the rubbish he's getting now. There isn't an ability or physical issue with him, everything is in the head.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His confidence is cooked right now, needs some actual guidance from the coaching staff and not the rubbish he's getting now. There isn't an ability or physical issue with him, everything is in the head.
So he needs a shrink?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Averillo looked lost out there tonight again and was manhandled in both attack and defence. He positions himself poorly in D and gets beaten so easily by opposition players. IDK if he needs to go spend the rest of the season in reggies to learn his trade or what but I feel like his career is already the crossroads. He isn't worth re-signing and can help Flanno with his bags when they both leave and arent re-signed.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needs time in Reggie's. I'd bring someone else in. Kiraz would be good obviously that won't happen until after rd 11. Maybe alamoti until Kiraz comes available.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's a bit of a physical issue. He often gets man-handled when tackled. He's not really offering anything. Hope to see him replaced by Kiraz

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think it's a bit of a physical issue. He often gets man-handled when tackled. He's not really offering anything. Hope to see him replaced by Kiraz
It's not. He's obviously not going to be overly dominant carrying the ball into a set defensive line but he is capable and should be doing better in most situations. He's playing hesitant right now, lacks any sort of energy and conviction in his play and really shouldn't be playing first grade atm. This isn't surprising to see considering his pathway to first grade and Baz's horrible track record with young players, its partly why i didn't want BBO anywhere near the halves in first grade.