Opinion Averillo??

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has a injured sign beside his name in NRL.Fantasy

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So was Averillo straight dropped or what? I don't buy the whole rest him for two games after he passed his HIA reasoning... Either way some confirmation from the club would be nice.

If he was dropped or isn't playing next game for any other reason than injury then that should be the final straw for Pay.

There's no excuse to not play him if fit when we're last on the ladder and Reserve Graders like Montoya, Chrichton and Holland are being picked ahead of him.
Its sickening

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hes been rested not dropped.. he wants to play but the hit shook him up is exactly what ive heard..

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hes been rested not dropped.. he wants to play but the hit shook him up is exactly what ive heard..
So will he be rested 3 weeks in a row when Montoya leads us to victory today?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep its illegal to change a winning side. What if we beat the Dragons the following week. Poor bloke will have missed a month of footy.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has a injured sign beside his name in NRL.Fantasy
Surely the club could provide an update if that was the case instead of us relying on a icon from NRL fantasy.

It's really not asking for much. Nothing has changed in ten plus seasons. Our club is like the North Korean government PR department when it comes to getting basic information.

Why would the fans want to know the status of our most exciting young prospect?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He should be back next week
He told me he’s up for “selection”
He’s well “rested”
Took me 15 mins to pry it out of him

should’ve just spoke to his sis lol
This is how it will play out...

We beat Broncos,
Pay: "can't change a winning team"
The end.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ive actually watched holland this year and been quite impressed.
I was never a huge fan despite his potential, but ive realised he has leadership qualities and alot of utility value, in stark contrast to all our initial assumptions that he was a ball running centre/fullback only.
Classic, gave me a good chuckle.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
RTS started in the centres and wing spots before being slowly rotated into fullback. I really think thats how the Bulldogs should go. Give him 10-15mins a game and increase it. That said they had Minchello at the club as well. So yeah theres that. But it does help players find there feet, as fullback is probably one of the hardest positions in the game at the moment. It's not just about running the ball, but ball playing.
100% fullback is so demanding, physically he will get belted. Needs to get used to the contact. Get his body right for the position. Centre is a good starting position. Fullback n wing is brutal. Averillo isn't a big body.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So can someone tell me what is going on with him? I can't be bothered reading every post to find out.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avo is a 5/8 or FB.
The kennel is hyping him up as a FB or 5/8. So far this year he has played 10 minutes at FB in a trial game and 25 mins over 2 games at 5/8.
As a center his defense is horrible and is not FG standard. If they're trying to ease him into FG, they may as well put him on the wing or in his natural position