Opinion Averillo??

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He got hurt in a solid hit.. The kids pride is hurt at moment with his tail between his legs.. He will bounce back ready for game time in a week or 2..

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He got hurt in a solid hit.. The kids pride is hurt at moment with his tail between his legs.. He will bounce back ready for game time in a week or 2..
I doubt that’s the reason

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Averillo doesn’t have the same pictures that Holland, JMK, Montoya, Smith and co have of Dean Pay

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is all a master Jedi trick by Dean Pay. He’s given Averillo an extra week to train in the fullback spot before he plays there for the rest of the season

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this stage, it seems like Montoya is viewed as a better centre than Averillo, with Holland being a better utility.
If that's the case, fuck Pay off right now. Should be sacked for impersonating a FG coach.
Avo had 2 line breaks against the best defensive side in the Roosters. Even in his dreams Montoya couldn't do that.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that's the case, fuck Pay off right now. Should be sacked for impersonating a FG coach.
Avo had 2 line breaks against the best defensive side in the Roosters. Even in his dreams Montoya couldn't do that.
But Pay doesn’t have the cattle and needs until 2021 before he can be fairly evaluated

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't this the time to blood the kids get games under their belt seasons gone anyway I don't get pay at all

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
The club needs to slow down his potential so he can fit in with the rest of the plodders

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is all a master Jedi trick by Dean Pay. He’s given Averillo an extra week to train in the fullback spot before he plays there for the rest of the season
No your wrong , he couldn’t have him in the backline as he is not a winger . he is training him for the 2nd row

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he did talk about rotating the halves. Maybe he's doing it to the backs too to give the duds a chance to shine and earn a new contract at a new club. That's the only logical explanation I can think of

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if what he has isn’t good enough, he’s gotta pick the best which he just isn’t doing at all and hasn’t for a long time
Everyone in the media,this forum,we have been saying for 2 years Marshall king is not the answer,at number 9,but he persists,we brought Katoa to the club,and he hasn’t even had a look in,bring in some of younger kids,give them some first grade experience,the season is gone,have we seen any players improve under pay ?i would say that quite a few have actually gone backwards,Reimis smith,dwz,meaney,cogger,etc

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone in the media,this forum,we have been saying for 2 years Marshall king is not the answer,at number 9,but he persists,we brought Katoa to the club,and he hasn’t even had a look in,bring in some of younger kids,give them some first grade experience,the season is gone,have we seen any players improve under pay ?i would say that quite a few have actually gone backwards,Reimis smith,dwz,meaney,cogger,etc
Katoa may not be the answer but it would be nice if we at least got to see what he has to offer

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
too much raw talent ??
I think so. He almost went 80m for a try a few weeks ago. Can’t have that. We are very very clinical with our attack. Backs take first 3 hit ups. Tolman on the 4th. Followed by a kick on the last. Coach lost it because he averted from the plan and attacks from anywhere on the field.