Opinion Averillo to Hooker, Lewis also to hooker. Must read!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

This is not a troll!!!
As radical as this sounds, hear me out. Please please.

Whilst firing up the pipe last nightt, i put my 'strategy' hat on wityh the Bulldogs and started thinking about the hooker situation.
Images of mCINNESS, starling, friend, bsmith, liddle all came to mind.

Then my brain asked itself the question,
Who is the quickest,most agile half or hooker out there today.

And the answer hit me, you woouldnt believe it, but its been staring us in the face the whole time.

jake averillo!!!

We have been tossing up how to use him. Wing, centre, 5/8, Fullback, but we never thought of him as a rake.

Yet he can be our own Damien Cook.

as a half, you assume he has some semblance of vision and creativity. We know hes agile AF. He would be the perfect attacking hooker.

Now i know what you are thinking at this point. 'How would he handle the defensive needs in the middle'.

Well i have a solution, and it plays off a little something i suggested last week.
First, If Cook can do it, so should Avo, but, if your scepitcal of that. Hows this?

In defence, Lewis comes into the middle to defend as a traditional hooker, and Avo goes to the traditional halves defensive spot (or anywhere really).

This p;lan utilises both players strengths. lewis' collar bone breaking defensive hits, his clearing kicks, and Avios agility and creativity.

ITS FOOKING PERFECT.

I sat on this revelation for 24 hours, just in case it was the ICE giving me ideas as i havent slept in a week, but after a good nights sleep, i still feel it ius a brillian plan.

And I am ready to share it with you. Nasheed.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haven't read it, could not be bothered but if you throw enough darts your bound to hit something.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
this attitude is why we are last.

ive given enough strategies recently to drag us up but youse dont wanna hear it.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you also considered DWZ as a prop because he can run the ball up hard?
Dont be stupid, youre trying to mock a valid idea by taking the thought iof a switch to a stupid extreme.

Ive literally foiund a way to maximise and exploit the strengths ofboth lewuis and Avo.

In case you havent noticed, we have been scratching ur head for a year how to use these guys. I married them up perfectly.

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Armchair Nasheed , I think never played the game takes more than a off season to learn a new trade i.e rake unless you're a top tier talent coming up the grades his never played much if any as a hooker , bro the next time you fire up the pipe don't ash it out

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dont be stupid, youre trying to mock a valid idea by taking the thought iof a switch to a stupid extreme.

Ive literally foiund a way to maximise and exploit the strengths ofboth lewuis and Avo.

In case you havent noticed, we have been scratching ur head for a year how to use these guys. I married them up perfectly.
The way you’ve considered my comment stupid is the exact same way we all feel about yours. So kindly keep your idiotic thought bubbles to yourself cause it’s all rabble.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Armchair Nasheed , I think never played the game takes more than a off season to learn a new trade i.e rake unless you're a top tier talent coming up the grades his never played much if any as a hooker , bro the next time you fire up the pipe don't ash it out
i find that most hookers have a background in the halves.
The way NRL is going, the fast play the ball is everything.

So we needed the quickest organisers who can sprint off the mark.

Is that not avo?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The way you’ve considered my comment stupid is the exact same way we all feel about yours. So kindly keep your idiotic thought bubbles to yourself cause it’s all rabble.
i can reason and put forward my thinking. If you dont like it say why

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The problem with this theory is that it would mean we would still be playing the one with the collarbone breaking hits in the halves when we have possession. Fail.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The problem with this theory is that it would mean we would still be playing the one with the collarbone breaking hits in the halves when we have possession. Fail.
but we are doing that anyway.
itll be tough on lewis, but maybe his role can be reduced to kicking and belting, which is what we like him for.
The number 6 can do the man management off the back of the quick play the balls from Avo.

Defined roles for everyone.

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah why not our team needs something. No point critising guys unless you have a better solution than throwing our non existent war chest at cameron smith lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah why not our team needs something. No point critising guys unless you have a better solution than throwing our non existent war chest at cameron smith lol
Thankyou.
Its a home grown solution that doesnt cost a thing.

i cant see why its not worth exploring?

all i hear is 'f oiff nasheed' without even tasting the meat i offer.