Averillo position

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I think I had him as 5/8 and then fullback lol...anyway it doesn't matter, looks like fullback is his spot and we've potentially got 3/4 of our spine now sorted heading into next season.
Just for shits and giggles, has Burto played a better game at 5/8 than Avo yet ??

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The best part about goign to the footy is you see the stuff u dont catch on TV like players positioning,.. Watched Avo's positioning at FB today and the kid has it. He talks, directs and knows exactly where to position himself during the sets. Kid is GOODIN!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Some members here have said from the get go to have him play fullback
He’s only wanted to play there for 3 years
Like me, I've said it all along that he's not a halfback or centre.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Family of athletes and sprinters
Which side is it on? Think my mate worked with his uncle at the Mariners if I'm thinking about the right family haha. Also who would be faster than him other than JAC? Maybe Dufty but we don't care about him..

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know he had a brilliant game today at 7 but did anyone hear what Baz said about where he can play? He said, 6,7 or fullback, makes me think if we get Johnson next year to partner Burto, Averillo at 1 with players like JAC, Naden and Cotric could be absolutely lethal. Averillo would be brilliant at fullback, his running game is so good.
Almost as if I called it..., long may his form continue!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought he was on the way out but seems to be relishing it back there.