Averillo - Finally Found His Spot

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Potter for seeing this lots of people on the kennel have been saying for years he should be fullback

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Are some people on here really not happy with Avo at FB? After one training session? Against Panthers (albeit lacking players)?
get your heads outta ya asses and give the bloke time. Everyone wants to bitch about Dufty so we give someone else a go and see what they can do and you guys shit on him…I think he played well for his first game and attacked the ball every time with Kikau charging at him all night and didn’t drop it once….so if you think you cando better get the boots and have a crack….he’ll try it at a training session you will shit you pants ya flogs

ah I feel better now…rant over
The rant was justified.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We saw flashes of his brillinace at FB when he played there in a trial game, whenever the hell that was, but the coach at the time (can't remember if it was Pay or Baz) decided to play fucking Hoppa and DWZ there. Clowns.

Avo was OK at 7, awful at centre but looks like a gun in the 1. Glad Potter saw what some of us saw years ago.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely getting better, will keep improving, and he’s been fantastic!! but since I’m biased, Walsh is my preference, but it’s only a dream it seems lol.
I think that Walsh might make better No7 than Avo, BTW I ve been saying that AVO's only position is at FB. since early 2021, I just can' understand why T Baz didn't see it, Whatever he's been paid Dufty's money along with that of a few others has as per usual been wasted this year

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Going ok at 1.. but still needs to build on his work rate and involvment..

107m today needs to get more involved with work rate..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maybe we don't need to sign a marquee fullback... I don't know how it took us this long to try him there...

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Back then it was premature he hadn't done anything yet. But he's changing my mind the last few weeks.
You’re not wrong! He looks really good there so far and gets a chance rouse his speed