Opinion Averillo cooked

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Willing to give us a few hints? Established NRL fullback or rookie?
Hoping it's not Sloan from the Dragqueens
Thinking might be implying by the union kid?

Although bulldogsteves panther sources make me think maybe Crichton?

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give this kid a full pre season at FB and I'm sure the dropped balls might be a thing of the past! Avo has finally found his position in our side, has great speed, knows how to pass and kick, knows how to sniff out a try BUT needs to work on getting them run meters up but I would like to see him given 110% backing to be our long term FB! Go the DOGGIES!!!

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Give this kid a full pre season at FB and I'm sure the dropped balls might be a thing of the past! Avo has finally found his position in our side, has great speed, knows how to pass and kick, knows how to sniff out a try BUT needs to work on getting them run meters up but I would like to see him given 110% backing to be our long term FB! Go the DOGGIES!!!
This kid has potential and any hater out there must chill, he will improve considering he hasn't played much FB but like you said give him a full pre season and watch him flourish in 2023 and beyond

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pre covid he was playing well and he was inspiring compared to goofy dufty.
Him missing a game was massive whilst still transitioning to fullback.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pre covid he was playing well and he was inspiring compared to goofy dufty.
Him missing a game was massive whilst still transitioning to fullback.
he only made one mistake?

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No use going to the market and paying big bucks for a fullback, money will be better off spent in other positions.. Averillo will be fine, he definitely has the ability to be a good fullback, he’ll become more consistent in time.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Top teams have a gun fullback.. can Averillo develop into one is the million dollar Q..

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really hope he develops into a top fullback he’s trumped my expectations of him when he intially transitioned to fullback last two games ruined his momentum probably due to covid. An off-season will do a lot for Averillo people have been overtop and I sort of get it considering the luck we’ve had with players but he has geniune potential.