NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Munster wants to play fullback

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thommo got given a bath by a fan for his concussion, i admit it wasnt pretty but what the fan said was so true.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I’m not against signing Crichton if we can get him at the right price. I’ve seen him play fullback and he goes well and will further improve. If we can get him for 500-550k to play fullback I think it’ll prove to be money very well spent.
He’s already being paid 600k to play centre. He ain’t taking a pay cut to come here and play fullback.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys Dylan Edwards used to drop a whole bunch of bombs a few seasons ago. He's fixed his game since

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a big difference between the Australian fullback that has been playing there since he was a kid and Averillo who has a couple games at fullback? Big if true.
Really ??? I dont want to talk shit about you so i wont. When i said compare both look at the involvement by both players 8 Runs with 50 all time metres is not good enough. Crucial errors to go with it is not good enough.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Really ??? I dont want to talk shit about you so i wont. When i said compare both look at the involvement by both players 8 Runs with 50 all time metres is not good enough. Crucial errors to go with it is not good enough.
And again, what's the point in comparing Teddy and Averillo? You're also ignoring what actually happened in the game and just looking at numbers.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And again, what's the point in comparing Teddy and Averillo? You're also ignoring what actually happened in the game and just looking at numbers.
250+ mtr 25+ runs What happened in the game ?

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did everyone forget barba?
Couldn’t catch the high ball then what happened?
Am I missing something how’s it only about catching how bout how he goes missing the majority of the time during the game how bout how he doesn’t get involved how bout how useless he is in attack how bout how bad of a communicator he is how bout all those things he is useless at if anyone else things he is our fullback going forward then u all have rocks in your head

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
250+ mtr 25+ runs What happened in the game ?
Are you serious? Did you miss the part where we conceded easy metres all game and our backs literally received the ball with the defence in their face? Teddy probably had 100 kick return metres alone while I doubt we even made that much as a team. Obviously he needs to improve but this is a stupid comparison.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you serious? Did you miss the part where we conceded easy metres all game and our backs literally received the ball with the defence in their face? Teddy probably had 100 kick return metres alone while I doubt we even made that much as a team. Obviously he needs to improve but this is a stupid comparison.
Out of the 50 all run metres half was kick return metres. Kotric 70 mins 13 runs 132 all run metres kick return was 25 metres same as avo. Just needs to be more involved like he was when started at fullback

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Out of the 50 all run metres half was kick return metres. Kotric 70 mins 13 runs 132 all run metres kick return was 25 metres same as avo. Just needs to be more involved like he was when started at fullback
Zzzzzzz