Avarillo tackle

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs to get a bit tougher if we want him to play fullback. He's gonna get hit a lot and needs to catch the footy willing to risk a bit of pain.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He got towelled up a bit out there tonight but he’ll learn plenty from the experience. I’ll back him to bounce back well.
i know he can play centre but hes in his least preferred spot.

daisy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i know he can play centre but hes in his least preferred spot.
The kid should be given a chance in the halves our seasons finished give him a go we’re he wants to play forans finished and Wakeham tries hard but he’s to slow

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He needs to get a bit tougher if we want him to play fullback. He's gonna get hit a lot and needs to catch the footy willing to risk a bit of pain.
What a load of shit he took a shoulder directly to the chin. The kid has plenty of ticker.

Last edited:

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a load of shit he took a shoulder directly to the chin. The kid is has plenty of ticker.
Yeah I don’t get why some people are calling him soft.

The fact that he got up and played the ball instead of staying down after a shoulder to the chin shows he’s the opposite of soft.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t get why some people are calling him soft.

The fact that he got up and played the ball instead of staying down after a shoulder to the chin shows he’s the opposite of soft.
Totally agree he has never avoided contact and runs hard. As you say he played the ball and he ended up failing the HIA. Anyone being critical of him is stuck in the Stone Age.

Reaction score
Don't forget he is very green and young. I'm 100% sure he will learn from it.

PS one of my old coaches always used to say you learn more from losses than wins.
then we must be absolute einstein level of knowledge by now

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't forget he is very green and young. I'm 100% sure he will learn from it.

PS one of my old coaches always used to say you learn more from losses than wins.

Obviously not the one we currently have....

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched Moylan take the ball in his own in goal the other night when he looked up and and seen the defence coming he threw the ball over the dead ball line instead of trying to return it to the field of play, now that’s a fucking CAT ...........either that or he had a DWZ flashback lol

daisy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a crock of shit
I think he might be rested this week McIntyre put a shot on him which should of been a penalty Reynolds’s put a shot on him 1st tackle of the game which look like it rattled him a bit he’ll learn he’s only young

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In today's game that is a penalty every day of the week - shoulder to the head. Results in HIA and not even a penalty. We were bad enough but that was a poor call
And what was poorer was no weak kent coward team mate came to his defence and stood up for him
Plus the muppet that hit him was a bench player on debut

shows how much courage fight and ticker we have in the team

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And what was poorer was no weak kent coward team mate came to his defence and stood up for him
Plus the muppet that hit him was a bench player on debut

shows how much courage fight and ticker we have in the team
Didn't look like any of our forwards took it upon themselves to revenge the hit. We just dropped our nuts and took it. The leadership in this team is seriously lacking

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he might be rested this week McIntyre put a shot on him which should of been a penalty Reynolds’s put a shot on him 1st tackle of the game which look like it rattled him a bit he’ll learn he’s only young
Agree mate anyone chipping him for getting a shoulder to the chin and getting to his feet to play the Balll has never been in that position.He showed the jersey some respect which is a shitload more than most of his teammates are doing