Rumour Ava

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good to see, the bloke gives 110% and plays well in his stints off the bench.
Big plus being his attitude is first class unlike some other cash grabbing spuds who thankfully are pissing off in 8 games and counting.......

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Very happy for him. Good squad player.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Says a lot about our roster when the player signed on the least money puts in the most.

The signing of Napa just stalled our progress. Bench player at best but I don't blame Napa for taking the money. It was the Board/Coach who made a rash decision to sign him.

We really need to be like Melbourne and sign players with these characteristics, make them earn their jumper
I don't blame Napa for taking the money.

I blame Napa for not putting in am effort.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, at 5pm i was about to ban myself with that Dog4life77 block, but thankfully they announced thursday evening

Good bloke Ava..

Bulldogs reward ‘immense influence on team’
Ava Seumanufagai would have been wearing a different kind of blue had Canterbury not offered him a lifeline earlier this year. The 30-year-old prop was on the verge of quitting professional rugby league to join the police force.

Instead he gave it one last crack. Now Seumanufagai has been rewarded with a two-year contract extension and promoted to Canterbury’s leadership team.

Not bad for someone who was unsure if there was a place for him back in the NRL when he returned from the Super League with no contract at the end of last season.

“I always thought I had a few years left but I just needed an opportunity,” Seumanufagai said.

“If you told me at the start of February that I would already have a two-year deal I thought that would’ve been a long shot.

“At the start of my career and the first couple of years, I took being able to play NRL for granted. Having a stint away and having a stint being unemployed, I take nothing for granted. I might be tired or sore but I count my lucky stars when I wake up and I am so grateful. I have been on the other side and I know what it’s like.”

Seumanufagai’s club debut in round seven against Cronulla reduced coach Trent Barrett to tears. Bulldogs boss Aaron Warburton said Seumanufagai’s impact at the club was immense.

“He has impressed a lot of people,” Warburton said. “Everything he does is for the betterment of the team. It’s on and off the field.

“He has an ability to lift the room.”

Ava Seumanufagai has scored a fresh deal with the Bulldogs.

Ava Seumanufagai has scored a fresh deal with the Bulldogs.
Probably our best signing for this year.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When i saw him play the sharks trial match,i thought it would be months before he was Nrl match fit. Good on him, he has made Ogden and Napa look second rate.
Napa makes himself look second rate.