Automatic posting problem.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm having issues with my posts being saved halfway through typing them. I use Chrome on my phone. I've tried to cover the post button with the keypad to eliminate the possibility that I' accidentally hitting post. It changed nothing. I think it may be a technical issue.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey @Alan79,

Can't say I've heard this happening with others. Maybe try clearing Chromes cache and trying again. I know Chrome updated on mobile recently as they had a major exploit leak.

What sort of phone is it?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey @Alan79,

Can't say I've heard this happening with others. Maybe try clearing Chromes cache and trying again. I know Chrome updated on mobile recently as they had a major exploit leak.

What sort of phone is it?
It's a Nokia ta1093. I'm keeping the operating system up to date. As well as apps. Ill clear the cache and see if it works. It's just annoying to have to edit most posts.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You could also try with the default browser or Firefox Mobile and see if the same problem occurs.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It hasn't happened since clearing the cache. I'll let you know if it re-occurs.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome .. please do.

We are currently looking into perhaps an upgrade of forum software so these issues (if they continue) may be solved by this.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Awesome .. please do.

We are currently looking into perhaps an upgrade of forum software so these issues (if they continue) may be solved by this.
It's happened again on my last two posts. For the record, even after it submits the post it allows me to keep typing and doesn't close the text window. I only know it's automatically submitted a post when I click post reply. I'm combating it by copying the post in its entirety going to edit and resubmitting again. I will ry downloading Firefox to see if it's a Chrome issue and let you know.