Australian True Crime

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The 90s I would see drug deals every single corner of Cabramatta. I vividly remember seeing this happen right before my eyes
We use to go to Cabra as teenagers 15 or whatever just to see if the stories were true and you would be asked as a 15 year old about 5 times before you got to the bottom of the train ramp if you want to score. Also half the kids selling it were younger as well..

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
a very close mate who i played junior footy with , probably most talented forward ive seen but the drugs and shit got the best of him.
He called me over one to his in Kellyville, around the corner from myself for some financial advice. Knowing what he was doing selling drugs from the commancheros, i was very hesitant.
anyway, i go and see him, and he takes me to the very corner of his backyard. I say what the fuck are we doing here? He said the neighbours behind him told him that the cops had put surveillance cameras on their house to track his movements.
i said you dumb **** now they have seen me. He wanted to know how to transfer homes into other names, i said mate i love you like a brother but i cant do anything for you.
cut the story short, about 6 weeks later, he gets shot 3 times in his front yard, lucky to survive.
lost the houses and spent plenty of time in jail.
they arent the sharpest tools in the shed these guys.