Australian True Crime

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, that's who I think did it.
Give him a search when you've got time... quite compelling.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, that's who I think did it.
Give him a search when you've got time... quite compelling.
Oh yes, I recall now. Yeah he’s the main suspect. I also recall his son coming forward and shedding light about how he saw the kids with him at his property or something.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN

Why on Earth the Assyrians and Lebos were going head to head is beyond me. I freaking love Assyrians. What's wrong with the Lebos. Absolutely disgraceful Arabs.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
There was 3 of them. All of them were siblings. Two girls and a boy. Still not solved til this day. Happened in 1961
Yeah I watched an episode about them 2-3 years ago. Who the hell leaves 3 kids unsupervised at the beach like that

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I watched an episode about them 2-3 years ago. Who the hell leaves 3 kids unsupervised at the beach like that
To be fair, society back then was way more loose then it is now. It was just the norm. I mean people slept in their houses at night with all their doors and windows open at night ffs lol. Even slept on patios outside during summer periods.

Times have changed, that’s for sure.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
one of my best mates is very high up in the cops, i wont say his name. His brother was a leader in of the biggest bikie groups. He used to come to family parties when all these cops were there. Got shot dead outside of a restaurant.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
one of my best mates is very high up in the cops, i wont say his name. His brother was a leader in of the biggest bikie groups. He used to come to family parties when all these cops were there. Got shot dead outside of a restaurant.
Hooksy…

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don't have contact with him or many of that lot anymore so don't really know. He could always look after himself so he's probably doing fine...mostly.
Didn’t Andrew Fafita get in trouble for supporting him?
A42B9E37-4FA8-4DFE-AAE3-2CCB363B56A9.jpeg

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Were hectic in the day. Didn’t bat an eye lid at stabbing someone. Were very respected in the prisons as the boys didn’t fuck around
The 90s I would see drug deals every single corner of Cabramatta. I vividly remember seeing this happen right before my eyes