Australian Survivor

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Another fatty Adam gone. So much for being a poker champion and being able to tell when people are bluffing... right Adam?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Once again the talent is no that great Wahesh.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Once again the talent is no that great Wahesh.
I agree last seasons was way better.

As for last night... didn't see the Kate Elimination happening, but it's as if everyone has short memories. Suddenly AK is on board because he used his immunity idol on someone else? FFS they're stupid.

Wahesh

Reaction score
What an interesting 2 nights. Firstly, why vote off Tarzan? He seemed like a genuinly nice guy. These tactics of having a backfall in case the target has a hidden immunity idol are pathetic. Vote off the weakest link fair and square. Good on Tarzan for giving his idol to Tessa.

As for last ngiht... well it looks like the alliance is about to crumble. The first hottie (Aimee, the blonde plumber babe) has been voted off. She's hot but man talk about a bogan accent LOL - "Spewin'" is what she said when the final vote was read LMAO.

I hope AK goes next.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wow...Henry voted out. Massive blindside. His downfall was Jericho finding out he played him for a fool with the hidden immunity idol! I really thought he was going to go all the way. It's everyone for themselves now!

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow...Henry voted out. Massive blindside. His downfall was Jericho finding out he played him for a fool with the hidden immunity idol! I really thought he was going to go all the way. It's everyone for themselves now!
Too big for his boots! I've never watched before .. what is the purpose of the Jury?

~c.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Too big for his boots! I've never watched before .. what is the purpose of the Jury?

~c.
The members of the jury are the survivors who make the final 12, then get voted out and ultimately decide which castaway wins the $500,000 prize from the final 2 remaining survivors. Prior to voting for the winner, they are given the chance to ask the remaining 2 survivors questions, a chance to let them explain their actions and decisions. They don't have to, but most of them do. In order to win you need to see your name written down at least 6 times.

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Congratulations to Jericho for winning season 2. A player who always punched above his weight and only had his name written down twice. Well done the the lad who grew up in a poor village in the Philippines and is now $500,000.00 richer!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I did not watch but I work with Peters Dad. It was so fkn weird being shown the clip of him visiting the island lol

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I did not watch but I work with Peters Dad. It was so fkn weird being shown the clip of him visiting the island lol
Peter was a pot plant.

Did nothing.

IMO: One of the worst contestants.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Is his dad your boss or just a colleague? He (his dad) seems like a nice bloke.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I only watched an occasional episode of this. But I'm glad Jericho won it. Seemed like one of the few genuine people in the game from what i saw. Kinda pissed me off seeing the ads in the lead up with people talking about how they would lie their way through the game and in the episodes i watched seeing the people who schemed very hard and bragged about it.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Peter was a pot plant.

Did nothing.

IMO: One of the worst contestants.
Sounds like he kept quiet as a strategy? Got him pretty far I guess.

Is his dad your boss or just a colleague? He (his dad) seems like a nice bloke.
He is in a more senior position than I and he is a manager but not my manager. He looks after an IT system that my team are end users of. He is a REALLY quirky guy which can easily be taken the wrong way. He is definitely nice, but you have to get to know him and how to work with him or you will think he is a pain in the ass.

I will tell you one funny thing he does, every morning he prints out his outlook calendar for the day, and that is his schedule set in stone. So if you try to invite him to something after this, he very likely will not turn up.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Sounds like he kept quiet as a strategy? Got him pretty far I guess.

He is in a more senior position than I and he is a manager but not my manager. He looks after an IT system that my team are end users of. He is a REALLY quirky guy which can easily be taken the wrong way. He is definitely nice, but you have to get to know him and how to work with him or you will think he is a pain in the ass.

I will tell you one funny thing he does, every morning he prints out his outlook calendar for the day, and that is his schedule set in stone. So if you try to invite him to something after this, he very likely will not turn up.
That is exactly the same as the ED in my team, so if you invite her to something after say 9:00am, you have to print out her calendar again and replace the old one on her desk with it lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok anyone watch last nights premier for Champions vs Contenders? It was ok... but seriously, Evil Russell finding an immunity idol straight away? FFS really? That was pathetic IMO. They shouldn't have them this early.

Also Matt what an idiot. He was guaranteed safe before he started running his mouth at tribal council - that lead to his demise. Stevie should've been voted off... he was surely gone. Matt dug his own grave.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was a snooze fest...

Wahesh

Reaction score
Was a snooze fest...
The hell it was. Evil Rusell :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

See ya later old man. You've lost your touch. You find the hidden immunity idol then tell the entire tribe about it? What a jahesh, of course they're all going to turn on you. They all voted for you. You should've kept your mother shut and then used it at tribal council :tonguewink: That would've given you at least 3 more days to form an alliance.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I can't believe they voted off Damo. He did nothing wrong and is a war veteran who gave both legs for his country. I don't blame Commando for being filthy with them. I can't wait until Jackie is gone!

Wahesh

Reaction score
That reward challenge looked BRUTAL. I don't know how Jenna thought she could go on. That scream on her injured ankle almost made my stomach turn. Gotta admire her courage though.

By the way I don't think winning a razor and tooth brush after 1 week is a good enough reward. Time to bring the food rewards in.

Stevie gone! No more Deliveroo Happy Rider!

https://au.linkedin.com/in/steve-khouw-515246

Wahesh

Reaction score
Pretty tough all of them voting Jenna out. Her injury was probably slowing the team down but I really thought her allies would've voted for someone else. Sad to see her go. Contenders are really feeling it now, that's 4 straight challenges they've lost - immunity and reward.