Australian Survivor

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Tribal merge. Man that auction part was good. It ended too early though lol. Seeing the Vavau people go all out was awesome. Connor paying $60 for chips and coke, and then $440 for the chocolate cake and milkshake. Then Kate going all out $500 for the steak lol... awesome stuff.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tribal merge. Man that auction part was good. It ended too early though lol. Seeing the Vavau people go all out was awesome. Connor paying $60 for chips and coke, and then $440 for the chocolate cake and milkshake. Then Kate going all out $500 for the steak lol... awesome stuff.
And after Connor gave Kristy a coke she still voted for him, what a bitch.

Wahesh

Reaction score
And after Connor gave Kristy a coke she still voted for him, what a bitch.
I know. I think Kristie is a real strategic player more than anyone gives her credit for. She should've voted for Nick the snake... he'll go far in this game - plus the 3 girl alliance from Sanaapu.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok so Kate gets voted out after being deemed a threat by the 3 girl alliance. I was so satisfied that Nick used his hidden immunity idol then even though Kate received more votes than him. Lee turned his back on Kate and Sam. Kate had a good strategy in place.

Then LAST NIGHT WAS THE NIGHT. Finally the snake gets his day and his luck runs out. No more immunity, no more hidden idols, no being moved to other tribes, no more, he's voted OUT. See you later Nick!

Sadly, he's the first member of the jury but he had it coming.

Next on the chopping block should be Sue. I only hope she (somehow) wins immunity. That 3 girl alliance needs to take a hit, they're too strong.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Flick, Brooke or Elle need to go but can't see it happening.
I can't believe the other tribe members are so blind and can't see what a problem they are. It will be interesting if it comes down to 4, and the 4th players win immunity leaving all 3 of them vulnerable. I'd love to see how they strategise then LOL. It might come back to bite them though as the jury is now forming!

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I see the 3 girls coming unstuck soon. Numbers are good till one person turns the game...

Wahesh

Reaction score
I see the 3 girls coming unstuck soon. Numbers are good till one person turns the game...
The problem is with them it's more than just an alliance. You see them in camp playing with each others hair and what have you lol. They've formed a very close bond. My goodness Flick has a body on her to make the other girls burn... over-taken Brooke as far as I'm concerned :grinning:

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It would be nice if it turns into a mass orgy :grinning:

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also think the following 6 chicks are absolute hunnis:

Phoebe :hearteyes:

El :hearteyes:

Felicity (Flick) :hearteyes:

Jennah-Louise :hearteyes:

Tegan :hearteyes:

By far the hottest in the show, Brooke: :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

I also think the following 6 chicks are absolute hunnis:

Phoebe :hearteyes:

El :hearteyes:

Felicity (Flick) :hearteyes:

Jennah-Louise :hearteyes:

Tegan :hearteyes:

By far the hottest in the show, Brooke: :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Now Kate's gone I have to say jenah Louise yum yum.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok so now Jennah Louise is gone! It's down to 7. If Kristie doesn't win immunity, she'll be next voted off. If she does win, it'll be either Lee or El to who gets voted off next. Not looking good for those 3 outsiders.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so now Jennah Louise is gone! It's down to 7. If Kristie doesn't win immunity, she'll be next voted off. If she does win, it'll be either Lee or El to who gets voted off next. Not looking good for those 3 outsiders.
JL's gone, she is so hot, the next hottie is Flick and when is flicks cosi gonna disintegrate!!!:imp: